Chapter.17

SAM POV

I woke up and looked around to see Annie and Dean still asleep. I start walking over to the bathroom but out of the corner of my eye I saw Annie moving in bed. I thought she was waking up but her eyes were still closed.

"Stop don't hurt him." Annie said.

"Please take me!" She said.

I walked over to her and shook her.

"Annie lee, hey."

"Nooo!" She yelled so loud that it woke up Dean.

"Annie!" I yelled.

She sat up quickly with sweat on her forehead and tears coming out of her eyes.  She just looked back and forth between me and Dean and then she started sobbing and fell into dean's arms.

"Hey your ok Annie. Hey look at me." He said.

"Do you think you can tell us what your dream was about?"

She looked at him.

"Yeah." She said weakly.

"Well all I remember is all three of us being there and there was a couple demons and one held me back and the other two started beating you guys." She said as she started to cry again.

"I couldn't do anything but sit there and watch. It should've been me to get hurt not you guys."

"Ok anything else Annie." I said.

"Well um the whole thing was a trap to get mainly me so the demons could take some power of mine for evil but that's all." She said.

Me and Dean looked at each other.

"Can you describe what the demons looked like?" I asked.

"Um the one holding me was just a teen age boy no younger then me but tied me to chains The other two holding you guys were the same and tied Dean to a chair and Sam was tied to a post. But then there was one who talked  most with a British accident  but that's all." She said.

Dean rubbed his face.

"Sam can I talk to you outside please." He said.

I looked at Annie and she nodded her head.  We walked outside.

"If that British son of a bitch touches my sister I'm going to skin him with my own two hands." He said.

"Dean calm down it was just a dream."

"So what, Crowley can do whatever he wants he could've gotten into her head." He said.

"Yeah but Crowley shouldn't know about Annie." I said.

"Well he finds things out fast and one of he's stupid little demons could've seen her and go running back to his King to tell him." He said.

"Good point." I said.

"Tomorrow morning were teaching her about demons." He said.

I just nodded and we walked back inside to see Annie fast asleep.

"Oh Annie lee." Dean said.