Chapter .2

ANNIE'S POV

I was running as fast as I could away from the gas station. I had stolen maybe just a few things not a lot but that's pretty much my life. Stealing things,sleeping in abandon houses and doing whatever I want because I have no parents. I was put up for adoption the second I was born and every time I got adopted the people who adopted me got killed. Weird right? I was sick of people around me that I loved getting killed. So I ran away from the adoption center.
I don't think anybody cares because they just stop looking for me. Everybody in that town thinks that I got killed or something. I changed my whole appearance. Dyed my hair blonde put on more make up stuff like that. I ran away when I was 13 and now I'm 17 so it's been a couple of years since I've lived in a house with running water but you get used to not have that stuff. Sometimes I just wish I was never put up for adoption in the first place. know who my real parents are. Know what my real last name is. Know if I have any brothers or sisters. But that's never going to happen. Sometimes I think about killing myself. Because what's the point you know. I don't have a family who cares and loves me. I have nothing to live for. My real parents probably don't even care where I'am because who cares about Annie oh right nobody. Well time to go find a abandon place or try and sleep at a bus stop.

DEAN'S POV

" You don't even know what hospital to look for do you?"

"Yeah in my vision it said it on the birth certificate." Sam said

"Ok well that's a start, whats the hospital?"

"Lawrence Kansas" He said

"What are you serious"

"Yea dean I'm serious ok"

"Ok ok, what hospital was she born at?"

"St. Agnes" he said.

"The same one we were born at, don't you think if she was born in the same town and at the same place we would remember having a sister?"

"I would think so man, I don't know but it's not like we can ask dad or mom about it" he said.

" Yeah well I think I know who might know about her and what happen"

"Yeah? And who would that be?" He said.

"Bobby."

Sorry for another short chapter I'm going to try and make them longer. But I hoped you liked it