Chapter.10

ANNIE'S POV

It's what Sam. I said.

"Yeah have powers to kill demons with your mind, to move objects with your mind and to know when something's wrong Annie you can save people with your mind, that is amazing don't you think"?

I was thinking about while staring at Sam and Dean. I mean it is pretty cool to save people with just your mind. But is that even impossible. To kill demons with your mind?

"How is that even possible? to kill demons with your mind I think your just making things up Sam."

" Annie Lee why would I be making that up? Its true I don't know why you don't think it is." Sam said.

"Because that's not normal Sam!"

"Well now that your in this family things aren't going to be normal Annie Lee!"

"Who said I wanted to be in this family!"

"THEN GET OUT" He said as he pointed towards the door.

"wow hold on here that's not.." Dean said.

" No Dean if she doesn't want to be apart of this family she doesn't have to" Sam said.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes and ran as fast as I could towards the door and out of the motel I could hear Dean calling my name but I didn't look back. I was choking on my tears and kept running to god knows where. I finally stopped when I was in the middle of nowhere. I have to says I was a little scared because of what happen yesterday but I'm a big girl and can do this. I started to walk and try and find at least a small diner. But that didn't happen because something came up be hide me and I blacked out.

SAM'S POV

" What the hell I can't believe what you just said to your little sister, how could you say that to her!"

"Look Dean I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me."

"Your saying sorry to the wrong person." Dean said.

"Yeah well I guess let's go find her."

"Yeah that would be a good idea but I swear if she is hurt in any way your never going to hear the end of it." He said as he slammed the door closed. I really mess up.

ANNIE'S POV

I woke up tied to a chair. Great.
I looked around and it looked like somebody's living room but it was run down and kind of nasty. I tried to wiggle in the chair to see if I could get them lose but I couldn't.

I heard footsteps coming my way and I got scared. I really hope it's not vampires again. The person came face to face with me and it was a male this time.

" well what was this little Winchester doing all by herself in the middle of nowhere hm? This man said

" who are you"

" well let me give you a hint your big brother killed my soulmate."

My eyes got big.

" your a vampire."

" oh you catch on fast good job."

" what do you what." I said.

" what do u want, oh honey I want you and your brothers to be dead but the only way for that to happen is for them to know that your here and for them to fall into my trap."

" you don't have to do this."

"Oh honey but I do, I don't think you understand that my soulmate is gone now I have to live alone for the rest of my life so I at least want to see who put me threw this pain be in pain." He said