T H I R T Y - S E V E N

Start from the beginning

"As for you LaMont, you are also done with the test. I can tell this is your writing" he holds up the piece of paper and I try to grab my test but he puts it on his desk.

"But that's not fair!"

"I don't care if it's not fair! You decided to help her cheat, so you will fail this subject and re-take it"

I grab my backpack and I walk towards the door.

"And where do you think you are going?"

"Well since I already failed this subject, what's the point of staying in this class and looking at your ugly face and cheap ass suit!" The teachers face turns red and I see everyone in the class laughing hard.

"Report to the principals office now!"

"No I will not!"

-----

"Malia LaMont" I stand up from the uncomfortable chairs in the office and I walk towards the Principal's office.

"I have already called your mother and explained the whole situation"

"Wait? My mother?" I stand up and he looks at me weirdly.

"Is there something wrong?"

I hate my mom you dumbass

"Sorry, but why didn't you call my father?"

"He didn't pick up when we called him" I sigh when he says that and I'm about to say something, but I hear my mom come into the office and I slump back in my chair.

-----

"I can't believe that you did that Malia!" My mom is yelling at me as we drive back to the house and I turn the volume up to the radio.

"Malia!" She turns the volume down and I yell back at her. "What?"

"This isn't like you! I bet it's that boyfriend of your's that's making you say all these stupid things!"

"Ethan has nothing to do with this! I defend myself when I feel threatned, just like any other person, and I want you to stop treating him like shit! You make it seem like you're the fucking queen and he's a peasant!"

We finally arrive to my house and I stomp inside and slam the door closed, but my mom comes inside and we continue arguing inside.

"It is his fault Malia! You were never disrespectful towards any of your teachers!"

"Well I am now and Ethan has nothing to do with me getting in trouble for defending my friend. I understand if you are angry because I brought the news up to you unexpectedly that I was seeing someone again, but you need to get over it!"

"You do the same to Andrew! You treat him badly when he has never done anything to you!"

"Andrew is a piece of shit! You cheated on dad for him and I will continue treating him the same way you treat Ethan!"

"No you will not! You will learn to respect him and you will leave your boyfriend"

"Ethan and me had sex! I love Ethan and there's nothing that you can do about it!" She slaps me once again and I tumble back on the floor against the wall. Her face is red, anger written all over her face as she clenches her fist.

The door opens revealing my dad and he drops his briefcase on the floor when he looks at my mom and I.

"Julie what the hell?" He runs to me and shields me from my mom. "Our daughter is having sex with her boyfriend"

My dad turns around and looks at the both of us as I place my hand behind my head and I feel that my head is wet. When I look at my fingers, blood is staining my fingers.