||~Ch. 4~||

Jayden suddenly started waking up, he was on land, and guess who sat by his side? Deker.

" W-where am I? " Jayden asked, trying to get up and sit.

" Your on land, you fell of a cliff and started sinking, from what the nighlock told me, until I saved you. "

" Well t-thanks, but I must go. " Jayden tried getting up but failed.

" You can't, you have to rest, then we could have our ultimate duel together.. "

" I only fight to protect the innocent. "

Deker got up quickly and said " You will give me that damn battle, whether you like it or not. "

" I'm not fighting you. "

" We'll just see about that. " Deker laughed.

|| In The Nether World ||

" It seems that Deker has found Jayden. " Dayu said, playing her music. " He said he's gonna have his duel with him. "

" What?! " Master Xandred pushed away a mooger out of anger. " He's not gonna have a duel with the red ranger. Not under my watch. "
•••
|| The Real World ||

All 5 rangers entered the shiba house, with Mia and Mike carrying Emily.

" Oh no, what happened now, did Emily get hypnotized? " Ji asked, concerned.

" No, even worse. " Mike said, remembering what happened. " Jayden went out of control and he fell of a cliff. "

Ji's eyes widened with disbelief, " Well, someone has to go find him. "

Emily quickly joined into the conversation by saying " Me, Kevin, and Mike will get him, Mia and Antonio stay here and keep watch on the nighlock. "

" Hey! Who said you were in charge? " Antonio said, out of topic.

Ji gave Antonio a serious look. " Nevermind, forget I said that. "

" Alright guys let's go find Jayden. " Emily told Kevin and Mike. They nodded and went off to find him.

A/N : Sorry for the short chapter, I rushed to get it to you guys. My next one will be longer.