|| ~ Ch. 2 ~ ||

The rangers slowly backed away as Jayden was getting up. He looked pretty scary.

|| In The Nether World ||

" It seems like his power worked after all! " Oktaru said, walking with his staff. " Well it's good that he hypnotized the red ranger, now he just needs to defeat or hypnotize the rest. " Master Xandred said, drinking his medicine from his red bowl.

Dayu laughed and said " At least he's useful, he's controlling the red ranger. "

Master Xandred groaned and said " More medicine! "

|| Back In The Real World ||

Jayden morphed into his red ranger suit. But there was something slightly different about it.

It had a black vest with it, instead of a white one when you morph to super samurai

It had a black vest with it, instead of a white one when you morph to super samurai. Everyone stared in disbelief.

Jayden ran out of the shiba house with his sword in his hand. He laughed evily, he also had a slightly deeper tone in his voice.

" Ji, what do we do to stop him!? " Mia said, in a hurry to help Jayden. Ji replied by saying " You have to defeat the nighlock. Go, now! Before he hurts the innocent! " Mia nodded and so did the others.

The others ran out of the shiba house and morphed as they were running. They found Jayden downtown, hitting people with his sword.

" Jayden stop! " Emily cried out. Jayden didn't respond. " If only he knew i liked him " She said, with her voice breaking down a little. Suddenly the nighlock appeared out of no where. " Well, Well, Well, Looks like you finally showed up. "

" Give us back Jayden! " Mike yelled out. " Come and earn him back pathetic losers " The nighlock replied, laughing evily.

The rangers yelled out and ran up to the nighlock. They tried several times hitting him. The nighlock then hit Kevin and Mike, making them de-morph and hitting the ground.

Then the nighlock took out Mia & Emily, also making them de-morph and hitting the ground.

" Now follow me, into the nether world Jayden. " The nighlock said to Jayden. " Your one of us now.. " Jayden and the nighlock laughed evily and went to the nether world.

" Jayden.. please come back.. " Emily said, with her voice breaking down. She then collapsed to the ground.

|| In The Nether World ( Again ) ||

The nighlock and Jayden come inside.

Master Xandred said " Your idea is perfect now he will be working for us. Jayden, your mission is to defeat the other rangers. "

Jayden nodded, putting his sword back. " As you wish, Master. " They all laughed evily.
A mooger served Master Xandred some more medicine, while the nighlock and Jayden were talking about evil and defeating the rangers.

" It's weird having a ranger on our team. " Dayu said, playing music " But oh well, at least he's serving us. He will stay.. Forever. "

A/N : Liking the story? Please vote and comment, I'm working so hard on this story. Thanks for all of your support! xoxo