||~Ch. 3~||

The rangers walked to the Shiba house, upset that Jayden was gone. When they got in, they went straight to Ji. " What's wrong? " said Ji, having a puzzled look on his face.

" Jayden...is gone. " Emily said, with tears falling down her face. Ji's eyes widened and asked where he is. Mike replied " The nighlock hypnotized Jayden and.. he took Jayden with him to the Nether world.. "

Ji was shocked, he opened the book of nighlocks. " If Jayden doesn't come back in the next 48 hours ( 2 days ) , he'll be hypnotized and work for the nighlocks and Master Xandred.. forever. " Ji said, showing them the book. 

" We have to go and find him! " Kevin said, impatiently. Kevin ran to the door until he felt Ji pull his arm and made him face his face. " You can't go after him, he's in the nether world, he'll probably come in later in the day, but for now y- " Ji was stopped as the gap sensor rang.

 " You can't go after him, he's in the nether world, he'll probably come in later in the day, but for now y- " Ji was stopped as the gap sensor rang

" Go find him, and to cure Jayden, you'll have to hit him with all of your spin sword power. " The 5 rangers nodded and ran toward the door, morphing as they run.

" Damn it, we forgot to look at the map to see where he was. " Mike said, looking around. Antonio spotted Jayden and the Nighlock. Jayden with his black super samurai vest, and the nighlock, his ugly ass self.

" Buddy, please come back. " Antonio said. He ran up to Jayden and started fighting him. He was scared, he didn't want to hurt his bestfriend. The other rangers took care of the nighlock. Antonio knocked the sword out of Jayden's hand and said " Buddy, it's me, Antonio, please.. come back "

Jayden ignored Antonio and took his sword and hit Antonio. Antonio collapsed to the ground and de-morphed. " Antonio! " Mia yelled out. She ran up to him and put him to the side. " Don't worry, we'll take care of them, just stay here "

Mia returned back and started fighting again. " Give us back our leader! " Mike yelled out.
" You'll have to earn him back. " The nighlock replied, cackling and fighting the rangers.

Just then, Jayden felt a sharp pain in his chest. He put his hand over his chest and kneeled onto the floor, groaning in pain.

The rangers didn't notice that Jayden was in trouble. Jayden was walking around, not able to see, just then, he walked toward a cliff, and fell off.

" JAYDEN! " Emily cried out, running up to the cliff. Jayden splashed into a body of water.

Emily put her hand over her face, kneeled, and started crying.

" Ugh, I'm drying out. Jayden where are you? " The nighlock said, looking around for Jayden. The rangers went up to Emily and asked what happened. Emily replied " Jayden.. he fell off the cliff and fell.. into the water. "

The nighlock spotted Jayden in the body of water. " My assistant! "

The rangers de-morphed and looked down. Mia and Emily crying, and Kevin, Mike, and Antonio sniffing and with watery eyes.

Emily got up and cried out " I MUST GET HIM, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER "

Right after she said that, she jumped down.
" EMILY! " The rangers cried out.

The nighlock was drying out fast, he had to go to the nether world for some water. He went and left through a gap.

|| In The Nether World ||

" Oo ahh ooo, Master Xandred, Jayden fell off a cliff into a body of water. " Oktaru said, walking with his staff.

The nighlock was outside, bathing and swimming in sansu river water. Dayu laughed and said " Not to worry, we'll send Deker out to get him. While the nighlock destroys the rangers.. "

Master Xandred and Okaturu agreed to the plan. Oktaru called Deker and said " Deker, you have to go find the red ranger. "

" All right " Deker replied. " I can finally have my battle with him. " He thought.

Deker went to go find him. While Master Xandred drank his medicine.