|| ~ Ch. 1 ~ ||

|Normal Saturday Morning|
It was 7:00AM and the rangers all woke up at the same time. They all went to have breakfast. Until Mia came up and stopped all of them.

" Who wants peanut butter and jelly omlettes for breakfast? " Mia asked, lifting up the top of the plate, revealing her "food".

" Uhm... " Mike said, putting his hand over his mouth, trying not to gag. Just then, the gap sensor went on. " Thank the Lord " Mike said.

They all ran up to Ji. Ji tapped the table, revealing the map. " Downtown, go, now. " Mentor said. Jayden nodded and motioned the rangers to follow him. They followed.

They all arrived to Downtown, when they got there, they saw the nighlock going after people. The rangers noticed when he used his red light towards them, it would hypnotize them, which made the nighlock control them.

" Stop right there! " Jayden yelled out. " Who's gonna stop me? " The nighlock said, laughing evily.

" Samuraizers! " yelled out the Rangers, pulling out their morphers. " Go, go Samurai! " . They wrote their symbol and morphed.

" Rangers together, Samurai forever! "

" Not for long! " The nighlock said, cackling. They all went up to the nighlock and were fighting him.

After 3 minutes of hitting the nighlock with their swords, the nighlock hit Jayden with his red light, hypnotizing him. Jayden fell down and de-morphed. " Jayden! " Emily cried out, she went up to Jayden, kneeling down to comfort him. Mia came running up and gently touched his face.

" We have to bring him back. " Antonio said, worried about Jayden. Mia and Emily got his arms and Kevin, Mike, & Antonio followed behind.

They arrived at the shiba house and laid Jayden on the chairs. Antonio put extra ones for his legs and head. " What happened? " Mentor asked, getting a ice pack and a bowl of warm water with a cloth.

" He got hit by a red light from a nighlock. " . Ji put down the bowl of water and cloth & ice pack and got the book of nighlocks and their powers. " His red light hypnotizes people and once it hits someone it makes them fall asleep and wake up with red and white eyes. The Nighlock controls them. Unless you defeat them, they will be free. "

Right after Ji said that, Jayden opened his eyes slowly, revealing red and white eyes.