It's Chapter 24

"ugh i try to have a convo with you & you just be monosyllabic"
-----------------------------------
Xavier's POV:

"Hurry up you lazy butts!! We know where my mate is, we need to go get her!" I yell, not satisfied with the speed at which everyone is moving at. People are throwing things into trucks and the rest of the pack are being moved to a safe place in case someone attacks while our best fighters are away.

"We're ready!" Someone shouts and I sprint to the first truck. 7 trucks and 3 vans drive out in a line and I find myself clenching the wheel so hard my knuckles turn white. I speed up, trying to get to my mate faster. I miss Mallory so much. I just want to hug her and tell her I love her and that I'm sorry. She needs to know how much she means to me.

I glance in my mirror to see the trucks and vans behind me are trying to speed up, so I step on the gas. They all miss their Luna. Soon enough we reach the location. A large gray factory rests on the edge of a cliff. casting a shadow over the ocean below. Everyone jumps out of their vehicle and sprints over to mine, awaiting directions.

"Okay, the main goal is to get Mallory back. Capture anyone who isn't Mallory and put them in the back of one of the vans" I say, before adding "Don't forget to cuff them!" The wolves around me nod before getting into positions around the building. I count down from 10 in our mind link. Once I reach one all the wolves start running. I don't see much as I'm too focused on getting inside, but out of the corner of my eye I see a few guards get taken down.Once I get inside the building I glance around. I'm the only one who's not in wolf form so I can yell for Mallory, and my beta and some other wolves are staying by me for security.

"MALLORY!" I yell and receive no answer. I yell her name a few more times before I hear someone yell back.

"XAVIER IM IN HERE!" Loud bangs follow the voice and it yells again, but it is cut off. "XAVIER!" My team tracks down the source in a matter of seconds.

"MALLORY!" I yell back before slamming into the door. When it opens I see my mate, being restrained by a large man. I run towards her but the man hits her in the head with a lamp.
My team begins attacking the man, and I pick Mallory up in my arms. "She's unconscious." I tell them and sprint out of the room.

--------------------------------------

"Shut up!" I shush basically the entire pack who was waiting outside the hospital room. I softly close the door and then sit back down in one of the plastic chairs next to the bed. I've been here for 2 weeks. I sleep and eat in this chair, only getting up for bathroom breaks. I've left an impression in this chair because I've been in it so much. It isn't very comfortable. Plastic just doesn't work as a bed. Shocker, right? Anyways, Mallory didn't improve until about 3 days ago. They were afraid she wouldn't ever wake up, but then some thing went beep beep for like 10 seconds and then stopped. The doctors said it meant something fancy but i wasn't paying attention. I just knew she was gonna wake up.

It's been off and on like that, where it beeps and the doctors rush in, thinking it means she's gonna wake up...but then she doesn't. It's a real buzz kill for me, and the 300 pack members that sit out in the hallway and the lobby. They cycle in and out too. Sometimes there's 50 of them and other times there's like 500. They're all smushed in the tiny hallway and I have no idea why they think it's necessary. Like really, you can visit her when she wakes up. You don't have to sit outside and wait.

The machine begins to beep as I'm muttering under my breath about the people outside. Doctors slam open the door and lock it so pack members can't just enter right away. Every time this happens I get so hopeful, but it's never actually happened. This is the 7th time in the past three days. The beeping gets more rapid, which hasn't happened before. The doctors look excited, which also hasn't happened. Could this be it? Will I finally see the beautiful eyes that belong to my mate after two weeks?

and then it stops. all beeping completely halts.

"I'm sorry Alpha, it's not this time." One of the doctors says quietly and they all exit. I just stare. Stare at Mallory. Stare at the wall. Stare at Mallory again. Stare at the floor. Then I can't control my rage. I send a punch into the wall, next to the six others.

"Guess that makes seven for seven punches, huh?" Scarlet says softly. I don't give her a response, I just stare at the new hole. Scarlet walks over to me and gives me the hug she knows I need. She's my rock right now, without her I wouldn't be able to handle this. She gives me a reassuring squeeze and grabs my hand. "Let's go get you some food and a shower. She'll be here when you get back." I nod slightly and follow her out.
-----------------------------------------------

So this took a while. I promise I tried for a long time to write this, but the words I wrote never felt right, until today! So here it is.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT KNOW HOW DOCTOR STUFF WORKS SO IDC IF I GOT IT WRONG I JUST MADE IT UP, OKAY? Okay.

Anyways soooo yeah I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote, like, and follow me! I love youuu