Chapter 9

"I TOLD YOU I HAVE MATHITIS I'VE BEEN COUNTING DAYS UNTIL I SEE YOU"
"I FINISHED WITH A C IN MATH BUT IM STILL COUNTING THE DAYS TO SEE YOU"
"COUNT DEM DAYS"
"ONE"
"UNO"
"TRES MENOS DOS"
"UNO"
my friend and i have problems
-----
Oh! Before i forget, if you didn't listen to the song in the side (or at the top) and comment what you think it's about on the last chapter, go back and do that now! I'm going to say what it is about at the end of the chapter!!
-------------------------------
Xavier's Pov:
I wake up at my usual time of 7:00 and immediately crumble to the ground. My wolf howls as he realizes Mallory's gone.

She just...left! I could've swore we were fine, we even went out to lunch at Taco Bell! It at least seemed like Cole liked me. Wait a minute, would she really have ran off, with a small child that can't defend himself?

I run outside, and look around at all the people gathered. My eyes stop abruptly as I think I see Cole. No, I'm just hallucinating. I'm just going to check....crap that is Cole.

"Cole!" I push past people and grab him from...Susan? Yep, thats Susan.

"What are you doing with my son?"

"Your what?!"

"My son. Um, Mallory, was it? Well she dropped him off this morning and left. We had discussed it yesterday, something about not being safe and needing to get away before more people get hurt. She pleaded me to take him, so I did. I assumed you knew Alpha. Dreadfully sorry, Alpha.

"IF I KNEW DO YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE THE WHOLE VILLAGE GATHERED AND.." I trail off and once again, crumble to the ground. A fire lights in my chest and I know what she's done. She's crossed the border.

The pack doctors rush to my side, but I put out my hand, this isn't anything they can fix.

"We need to find her. She can't be too far across the border." I order, standing up once again. Everyone stares at me blankly, and my anger surfaces. "OR SURE, WHY NOT. LETS JUST STAND AROUND AND IGNORE OUR ALPHA'S ORDERS." They all scramble away to get ready to chase after Mallory.

Don't worry Mallory, we're coming.
---------------------
Mallory's POV
(you're welcome ;) now keep reading)
"You're really going to answer my questions?"

"Yes. Now hurry up and ask, the faster this is over the better."

"Okay, um well first question...why were you dragging me through the woods?"

"I'm supposed to bring you to base. Dragging you seemed like the best option." Jake said like it was the simplest thing in the world.

"Why, exactly am I needed at your...base thingy?"

"Confidential information."

"Well jeez sorry. So who did you have to leave behind? And why? And.." Jacob cuts me off.

"Shut up Blondie or I can't answer. Alright, so a couple of years ago, I found my mate, May. She was perfect. Gorgeous black hair, green eyes. I loved her. And then I got called."

"Called?"

"You really don't know anything, do ya Blondie. Well, a long time ago my alpha made an alliance with this group of rouges. Every 3 years, he would send them a wolf from his pack, in exchange for 3 years of protection from other rouges. And, unfortunately, 6 years ago I was chosen. The worst part was..." He trailed off, and I could've swore I saw a tear drip down his face.

"Hey, it's alright, you don't have to keep going." I get up and hug him, for some reason I feel that I need to.

He sighs, and hugs me back. "May was 5 months pregnant. I couldn't be there for her and the baby...I don't even know if they're still alive." He breaks down, crying a river of tears. I continue to hug him, and begin to rub his back.

"Hey, look at me. I'm sure your mate and child are fine. May seems like a great girl, with how much you're thinking about her. How about this, you tell me who this Alpha is, and take to him. I'll get you time with your mate and baby. I promise."

His eyes light up with a little bit of hope. "Really?"

"Yep," I say, wiping away his tears. "Now who is this Alpha?"

"Alpha Xavier."
-------------------------
OOOH SNAP.

So.....the song is about....Conjoined Twins! Bet ya didn't guess that huh ;)

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING, stupid summer projects. -.-

But I'm back! Also, pic of Jacob on the side/top.

Love ya!