Chapter 7

"Shut up NOW"

"First amendment in the constitution: FREEDOM OF SPEECH"

" Don't talk to me anymore I'm done with this conversation"

"FREEDOM OF SPEECHHHH!"
Because my brother and I are weird
------------------------------------
Mallory's POV

Well Crapes.

Right as I was about to step over the border...right about to be FREE. And then....Xavier.

His howl of pain echoed through the trees and I stopped. What am I thinking! I can't just...leave him! He needs me!

THERE YA GO. My wolf yelled in excitement.

Wait. The rouges. They're after me. I can't risk anymore lives. Right. Across the border we go.

That reminds me of a song....what is it called again? Oh well.

I run across the border, and instantly a burning occurs in my chest and I drop too the ground.

I let out a scream as I attempt to get up.

Xavier's howl became louder, as I began walking after dragging myself off the ground. Howls became louder, while still at a distance, as the pack became aware I was leaving.

All of a sudden a large wolf appeared if front of me and growled.

Well crapes. 
------------------------
HI GUYS!!!!
ugh i am so sorry I haven't updated....and that this is short. Butttt....ITS SUMMER NOW!

hehe, I said butt

But anyways its summer so i'm going to TRY and update twice, or at least once a week.

Woah seriously guys 259 reads? That's ridiculous! You, my little friends, are SO amazing!

Love ya!