Chapter 13

Sometimes I wish I was a caterpillar. Life would be so easy.
---------- ------------- 
Mallory's POV:

I wake up and immediately begin frantically darting my eyes around the boring room, looking for someone, something. And then... I see him. When I said I wanted to see someone, I didn't mean him.

"Why are you here Xavier." I say bluntly, but it doesn't affect him because of my raspy voice. He says nothing and reaches behind him. All of a sudden a glass of water is in my hands and I drink it greedily. The water slides down my throat and I relax instantly.

"I'm here because I love you." He states simply, and I struggle to control my anger.

"No you don't! You've made it obvious you only want me because I'm your mate. I don't care how much it hurts your pack, there is no chance you will EVER have me. Haven't you heard first impressions mean.." I am cut off by his lips being pressed on mine. My wolf overpowers me and I began kissing him back. His lips move perfectly with mine and I want to stay like this forever. Unfortunately it only lasts for a few minutes before I pull away and smack him.

"Told you." He smirks and walks out of the room. I am left confused with myself as I sit down on the bed. I sigh and wonder what is wrong with me. Could I ever love him? Could I ever forgive him? Probably not.

I stand back up and walk down the stairs. I almost trip a few times because I'm still a little bit wobbly however I know that I need to see him. I need to talk to him. When I make it downstairs and see him in the kitchen talking to his beta.

"You know she hates you, right?" I hear the beta say and I creep into the bathroom so they can't see me.

"I know. I want her to give me a second chance so badly.... It's probably useless though. I mean what's the point? First Impressions are everything and I blew mine."

My wolf whimpers at the sight of my mate being sad and before I can process anything I am run towards him, tackling him in a hug. He tenses up but then wraps his arms around me. I breathe in his scent, starting to think being his mate wouldn't be all too bad.

My eyes widen as I realize what I am doing, but I stay put. I want this more than anything. I know that if I want it to stay this way I need to forgive him.
---------------------

GUYS IM SOOOO SORRY AND I KNOW THERE IS NO GOOD EXCUSE FOR THIS BUT YAY WINTER BREAK SO WOOT WOOT.