ChhhApppTeeeR 20

"Quick say something stupid!"
"Potato fire. Long neck. Glasses. Belly button. Clock. Broken time handle. Sans. Nelson. Friend. I'm saying random words. Loomas. Piano. Fingernail. Black. Eyeball. Eeeeyeballll. Wanna listen to the bass drop. Traaasheh. DDDDEHEHEEHEEEEE. WHATCHA DOIN SLENDER MAN?"

^thanks to Dakota_37 for that."
---------------------------------
Mallory:

"Go get in the shower while I find you something to wear. GO!" Scarlet says once we're upstairs, pointing to the bathroom door. I roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom and strip down before getting into the shower. I spot some strawberry smelling shampoo and conditioner and use them on my hair. Then I shave my nasty legs that are basically bushes and wash my body with vanilla smelling body wash.

Once I finish that I get out of the shower and wrap a huge fluffy pink towel around me and walk out of the bathroom. My eyes widen as I take in the mess Scarlet has made so fast. "Scarlet?" I call out hesitantly. Don't need her yelling at me for interrupting her during 'fashion time'

"In here!" She calls back. I head towards the direction of her voice, which happens to be the closet. Great.

Inside I find an even bigger mess, if possible. "I didn't know you had so many clothes." She said as she continued throwing shirts and dresses off the rack.

"I didn't either." I mumble, before starting to hang the discarded clothes back up, color coded.

"I FOUND IT!" Scarlet suddenly screeches making me fall over in surprise. "Whoops." She says before helping me up. "Here, put this on while I hang everything back up." She hands me a blue, long sleeve, sparkly dress that cuts off about mid thigh. I sigh and leave the closet and head back into the bathroom. Dripping my towel, I rub on some lotion on my legs and arms, and then slide on the dress. I don't even bother looking in the mirror, I honestly don't care. I then leave the bathroom to be greeted by a totally clean room and a desk covered in makeup.

"Now what?" I sigh, as Scarlet is looking at me expectantly.

"Makeup!" She giggles, grabbing my wrist and sitting me down in a chair. Before I can even count to three she's poking and prodding at my face. (A/N I do this to my friends all the time it's great) What can she be doing to feel the need to prod my face so many times.

"Ow!" I grunt when she accidentally stabs my eyeball out.

"Whoops." She says before continuing. If you ask me, I deserve much more than a 'whoops'. I think I should get to stab her eyeball out. Oh wait, she's used to it. All of a sudden the poking and brushing stops, only for a brush to be yanked through my hair. Great.

------------time jump because I'm too lazy to continue writing about being yanked and poked----------------

"Done!"

"Ugh finally. What took you so long?" Xavier says bursting through the doors. "I was really starting to get impatient and I was gonna...." He stops mid sentence and looks me over. "Woah."

I blush as his eyes rake over my body. "Where are we going?" I say, embarrassed as he snaps out of his daze.

"It's a secret!" I sigh in annoyance and he grabs my hand, pulling me to the car. I buckle my seatbelt and lean my head on the window. 'Don't you remember' by Adele comes on the radio and I quietly sing along. This song reminds me of Zach, the guy I liked when I was about 12 until the two months before the attack, when he left me for some prettier girl in another pack. And no, she wasn't his mate. His mate rejected him, so he came to me for comfort. We dated for about a year and he then got up and followed some alpha's daughter.

"You okay?" I'm snapped out of my thoughts as a concerned looking Xavier nudges me with his elbow.

"Yeah. Fine." I give him a small smile and focus on my surroundings. Trees. They aren't moving though, wonder why.

"You do realize we're here right?" My eyes widen as I turn my head to face him I spot a fancy looking restaurant called "Cat" (my friends told me to call it ugly wart but I decided cat was better.)

"Cat?" I questioned and he laughed.

"It's the owner's wife." I nodded and we walked into the restaurant.

"Reservation." Xavier stated, and I looked at him in confusion. The waiter's eyes widened and he rushed to grab menus, before leading us to a private table in the back. "Pack Member." He whispers to me, sensing my confusion.

"Oh." I whisper back, smelling all the humans around us. Once we arrive at our table Xavier pulls out a chair for me which I thank with a smile. A few moments later a female waiter appears.

"May I take your order?" She says, batting her eyelashes and pushing her chest closer to Xavier's face. I growl lowly but contain myself. Xavier will deal with her.

"Can I have the lobster?" I ask politely. Gene, as I find from reading her name tag, doesn't even acknowledge me.

"Hey, can I get a streak, well done with a potato?" He says and smiles up at her. Gene glances in my direction before writing his order down.

"Anything else?" She whispers, leaning against the table. Xavier just smiles and then Gene walks away. My eyebrows shoot up as soon as she's gone.

"What was that?" I growl lowly.

"She was hot."  Xavier spits out not realizing what he has done. I stand up and walk out of the restaurant, tears threatening to spill. Pushing on the front door, I walk over to the bus station that's right next to "Cat". A hand grabs my wrist and I spin around, glaring at whoever it was. "Look, Mal..." Xavier trails off.

"Just go back to your new mate. You seem to like her." I say, ripping my arm away from him and crossing them.

"She's not my mate, you are!"

"Exactly! So you shouldn't be flirting with other girls, wether I'm around or not!"

"I figured since she was human it didn't matter."

"Of course it matters. How would you feel if I went and flirted with some human guy, huh? Grow up, you made the choice to flirt and now you need to face the consequences." I turn on my heel as the bus pulls up to the station and step on. Once I find a seat I try my best not to look at him. I know if I do I'll feel like I need to go back.

"Please come back..." Xavier's voice says in my mind and I look out the window to see him sitting on the bench, head in his hands."

I choose not to reply and turn my head back to the front of the bus, telling the driver where I want to go.
----------------------------------
That was literally over a thousand words.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OKAY THANKS BAE :)