CHAAAAAAPTER 16

"I love you."
"No you don't."
"Why don't you believe me?"
"Why should I? We're texting so I can't see your face or hear your voice."
"Oh."
(This actually happened to me so if you want to hear the story comment and tell me!!)
--------------
Xavier's POV

"Wait!" I hear a voice call and I turn away from the microphone situated on the stage on the edge of the circle. The circle is a, well, circle in the center of our town that is only used for the callings.

The pack's eyes dart over to where the voice was heard. Low and behold, it's Mallory sprinting up the stairs of the stage. I put my hand over the microphone and give her the best glare I can manage due to my wolf practically drooling.

"What are you doing?!" I whisper scream, attempting to avoid the pack hearing.

"Just go see the rouge leader. You know, he's not what I expected. Real short and chubby." I can't help but let out a laugh and the pack's whispering gets louder.

I turn back to the microphone and all conversation stops. "The calling is being postponed. It will resume later. Now go!" I say loudly into the microphone with a smile on my face. I never liked this stupid calling, but my pack needs the safety.

Mallory's tiny hand grabs mine and before I know it I'm being dragged to a rather large tent and being pushed inside.

"Alpha Xavier."
"Sir Tiny."
--------------------
Mallory's POV

Once I push Xavier into the tent I begin pacing back and forth, taking to myself.

"Sooooo his name's Sir Tiny. That's awkward. I doubt that was the name his mother gave him. If I had a name like that I would....I don't know but I wouldn't like it. Speaking of not liking things I don't like grilled cheese. It's disgusting. I don't understand how people eat that. Like what. Speaking of cheese I like cheese, it's great. Not on grilled bread though, that's grilled cheese. I really like socks. Fuzzy socks are great. I mean who doesn't like fuzzy socks I like fuzzy socks." I freeze as Jacob stops in front of me, obviously confused. "Don't judge me!" I say and he laughs.

"So, Luna, dear friend," He says and I glare at him. He's going to ask me for something, I know he is. "Feel like telling me why Xavier postponed the calling?"

"Nah."

"But....I'm your beat friend!"

"Okay."

"So tell me!"

"Nah."

"Ugh. Meanie."

I giggle before pushing him pack to where I see May and Raven waiting for him. "Go!" He laughs and sprints over to them. As Jacob kisses May I can't help but feel jealous. Even though Xavier and I are starting over, I feel we will never get to that point.

I don't realize I have somehow plopped onto the ground until I see Xavier standing over me, smiling from ear to ear.

"So, did you fix it?" I say and apparently that's funny to him because he drops to the ground and takes my hands, laughing so hard his eyes are going to tear up. "What." He laughs again and calms himself down. I see the other pack members looking at us and I blush, before turning back to Xavier.

"Yeah, I fixed it. Come on." He stands up and grabs my hand to pull me up. I smile at him and brush off my pants. Together we walk to the stage and he takes my hand as we walk up the stairs. I look down at our entwined hands and blush once more, before turning my attention to the empty circle.

Xavier's hand never leaves mine as he calls all the adult makes back. Their faces show they are nervous but I'm guessing they see me smiling or something and most of them seem to chill a little bit.

"Thanks to Mallory here," he nudges me before continuing, "the calling will for now and forever more be canceled." The crowd bursts into cheers and Xavier waits a moment before speaking again. "Instead, Sir Tiny has agreed to give us protection in return for shelter and food for his rouges." Confusion washes over many of the pack and I pull the microphone over to my face.

"Basically they will become part of our pack...sorta kinda." I hear snickers come from the masses but they stop when Xavier growls loudly. He's so protective, it makes me happy.

"So go home. The pack members that were called in the past will be aloud to come back." Xavier finishes and the circle is cleared out in a few seconds.

"So, Miss Mallory, I believe this calls for a celebration." Xavier says with an evil gleam in his eye.

"Xavier..." I say, warning him not to try anything.
*WOOSH*
Great now I'm upside down. I'm dangling over Xavier's shoulder screaming my head off for him to let go.
--------------------------

MEEEEERRRRRY CHRISTMASSSSSS
:)

I thought I would be nice and update on Christmas even though most of you will see this afterwards.

Tell me what you got for Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas tell me what you did over the holiday season!!!

I.
Love.
You.
:)