Epilogue

Important A//N at the end !

Double update 2/2

"This is so much fun !" I said as Harry and I laid on the soft , warm sand of Malibu's beach. The sun was just about to set in and Harry and I couldn't miss the view at all.

I smiled and caught Harry starring at me, "What ?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.
"Can you believe it ?"
"Believe what ?"
"This. A few years ago we were caught up in such a difficult situation and I swear I could have not imagine you laying next to me while watching the sun set in on a beach and wearing that ring on your ring finger. I cannot believe we are married." Harry said and I smiled warmly at him.
"We were meant to be."
"Yes we were."

"Look the sun is setting !" I exclaimed happily and clapped my hand like a little child. Harry chuckled and turned his head to stare at the beautiful sun set.

This is all I ever wanted, happiness and a family. The past is past now. I am happy that I have Harry with me and I am happy that we are married now , who would have thought about it huh ? Well here we are now , we never know what the stars have up their sleeves, maybe all the bad things happened to us so that we could be happy with each other ?

This is what life is. Full of surprises.

"Common lets play in the water !" Harry said happily, I laughed and he pulled me up from the ground with him. I laughed as he dragged me with him towards the ocean. "You are such an idiot !" I said in between laughs , "But I am your idiot !" He said and we both burst out laughing.

I remember everything, those little arguments, those struggles and every single thing that we went through.

The past cannot be forgotten but I am glad that I found Harry.

The End

____________

A//N: And that's it guys ! This fanfiction is finished now and thank you to everyone who read this book and joined me in this amazing experience of writing a whole different book. This book was completely out of my style , I never wrote something like this.

Don't worry , I just published a new fanfiction and its called "Trust" and its Haylor too 😊😂 so please give it a read !