Chapter 29

"Taylor ?"

I turned around to see a heavy built man in uniform who called me out. He was holding a few papers in his hand and was looking at me through his spectacles.

"Yes... that's me," I said I stood up from my seat.

"You can go in now."

"Okay... thank you."

I turned towards Harry and signaled him to follow me.

After waiting for almost an hour, we were finally allowed to go and meet Anne and Kendall in their cell. Every step that lead me towards them made my adrenaline pump a lot more. I could see Harry clenching his fist and gritting his teeth. He was very angry after knowing the entire truth. But there was still a lot more than we had to know.

We walked in and saw both of their faces which weren't so bright anymore.

"Oh so you're finally reaping what you sowed?" I said sarcastically as I entered the cell.

Anne looked up at me and cast a disgusting look. Then she looked at Harry and made a puppy face... she can get her facade on very easily.

"Harry... I knew you would come for me..." she said as she came towards Harry only to be thrust back by him.

"Stay away from me... I hate you," Harry spatted.

"Wh--what are you saying?"

"Exactly what I should have said a few years ago, but I just got late. But as they say better late than never, listen to this STAY AWAY!"

"Well, Harry knows about you now Anne, so there's no use of pulling an act now!" I said.

"You girl... you destroyed my family," Anne said angrily.

"Because you did the same!" I shouted back, "you stole my every happiness from me... and I... I just hate you."

"If only Harry wouldn't have lost his mind, you would've been finished by now," Kendall spoke from her place.

"Oh... but fortunately I'm alive now and you are done with," I snapped at her, "come on Harry, let's go from here."

"Wait...," Harry said, "first they'll have to answer a few questions."

******************************************************************************************

Author's note

Only 2 chapters left !