Chapter 1

Cast:
            Harry Styles as Harry Styles
            Taylor Swift as Taylor Swift
            Niall Horan as Niall Styles
            Kendall Jenner as Kendall Styles
      Louis Tomlinson as Louis Tomlinson
               Anne Styles as Anne Styles
                  Des Styles as Des Styles
           Taylor Swift also as Alison Swift

Taylor climbed into her red lamborghini and started the engine.

It was a cool day in California... the wind was blowing and the sun wasn't too bright. Taylor loved these kinds of days for a drive. You know being a detective is not that easy. All her days are full of action and drama, but now she's on a vacation and enjoying her life to the fullest.

"Oh shit!" Taylor exclaimed.

Taylor was just a 18-year-old girl, but situations have made her one of the most famous detectives in Florida. Both her parents were detectives who worked for an agency called 'spy eye' but unfortunately a project went wrong and both of them lost their lives. Taylor had nobody at that time to support her except the agency's manager Mr Tomlinson. He was a fast friend of Taylor's father and was very keen on becoming her guardian. So Taylor started living with him and his son, Louis Tomlinson. At that time, she was only 15 and Louis was 17 as both of them grew up in an environment where everybody talked of mysteries and crime. Their own mind became a little inquisitive. Taylor solved her first mystery when she was just 16 with a little help from Louis and then there was nothing that could stop her or Louis. But she just turned 18 last week and gave herself a break and came to California for a vacation. Taylor turned the volume up as the song "Teenage Dirtbag" played and enjoyed her ride.

She came back to her hotel at around 7 pm and checked her cellphone.

"What?" She said to herself as soon as she saw that there were 14 missed calls from Louis. She knew Louis wasn't the kind of person who'll call her on a vacation and ask her if she was having fun or not, so she crossed her fingers and called him back.

"Where are you Taylor? I've been trying to call you since morning,'' Louis started raining as soon as he picked up the phone.
"I thought, I was on a vacation!" Taylor replied sarcastically.
"Sure you were."
"What do you mean by I was?"
"You're on a mission now."

Taylor could actually feel the smirk on Louis' face.

__________

A//N: Hey guys ! Here's a new story and its different from my other stories. I hope you guys like this story as much as I do because I am kind of proud of this story and how it turned out ❤️ comments and votes are appreciated and cover credits goes to haylorwise on Instagram , you guys should go and follow her , she makes Haylor manips and she is amazing at what she does !

~CK