Magenta looked up to spot two familiar boys heading towards the reception desk while bring in a hurt boy. She could sense a strong vibe from the puppy looking one. It occurred to her that it was Scott McCall, the guy from her history class. Magenta touched the bright moon, wanting to see if one of her other abilities worked. She pressed harder, until she saw the boy rubbing the same spot. She had found her true alpha.

Magenta watched the true alpha talk with one of the nurses before she left with the injured boy. Magenta knew it was time for her to jump in the conversation.

"True alpha. Friend of true alpha." Magenta spoke to the two boys. The two boys were caught off guard by the fact that Magenta knew that Scott was a true alpha.

"How do you know?" The true alpha asked. Magenta pressed on the location of the bright moon to see the true alpha rubbing it.

"Supernatural abilities." She extended her arms out to the wolf and his friend to show them her markings. "I can trust the true alpha, and his pack I guess."

"Scott." the true alpha introduced himself. He already seemed to trust Magenta while the other boy had a hasty feeling about it.

"Stiles." Magenta's eyebrows furrowed in confusion but decided to ignore it. She couldn't judge him for his name since she was named after a color and her eyes. Magenta also heard what Kanye West and Kim Kardashian named their child. North West.

"Nice to meet you two. I'm sure one of you are unsure about me." Magenta motioned towards Stiles. "I feel like it has happened before but you can look me up Stiles. You'll see that I moved every two to three years."

Magenta watched as Stiles pulled Scott away. She amplified her hearing so she could hear the conversation.

"I don't trust her." Stiles stated.

"Stiles, you don't trust anyone." Scott replied. Stiles let out a frustrated sound before taking a glance at Magenta who was staring at the white wall. She still couldn't believe she was so straight forward.

"She moved to Beacon Hills, the attacks started to happen." Stiles pointed out.

"Stiles, I feel like we can trust her." Scott tried to persuade his best friend.

"I got to get going. I promised Malia I'd help her study." Stiles said trying to change the subject. Which made Magenta wonder if the two were going to do more than just study.

"Sure. I want to check on him anyway. And talk with Magenta." Scott said, motioning to Magenta and Liam who was in another room.

"Hey, I don't need to say that wasn't your fault, right?" Stiles said referring to what happened earlier that day.

"I don't know."

"Scott, if you had used any wolf power that kid wouldn't be limping, he'd be crawling, back to the other half of his body." Stiles told his best friend before taking another glance at Magenta.

"If I hadn't been so worried about being captain he wouldn't be hurt either." Scott admitted.

"It's okay to want something for yourself once in a while." Stiles stated.

"Team captain, Alpha werewolf."

"You're still only human." With that Stiles left. Scott turned to see Magenta facing them.

"You heard all of that didn't you?" Scott asked. Magenta nodded before Scott pulled Magenta in another empty room.

"What can you do?" Scott asked. Magenta closed her eyes and pictured her Magenta colored eyes. She felt the icy feeling before she opened her eyes. Not only did she feel her eyes change but her skin.

 Not only did she feel her eyes change but her skin

"I am a Magenta, a multico, a shape shifter." Magenta said, saying each name she learned. She extended her arm to reveal more markings. "The bright red moon is you. True alpha. The blue coyote, I assume is Malia Tate. The black volume symbol is a Banshee. I don't know what the golden lighting bolt is."

Magenta was disillusoned when Scott started to point at symbols.

"Volume, banshee. Lydia Martin. Lightning bolt, Kitsune, Kira Yukimura. Coyote, WereCoyote, Malia Tate." Scott explained. He reached into his phone to see a call from Lydia, he quickly answered it. Magenta on the other hand started to camouflage the colors on her skin and change her eye color.

"Hey, Lydia. Where are you?" Scott asked. "Okay, slow down..."

Magenta started to pay attention when she was back to normal. She used her supernatural hearing ability to listen to both sides.

"You need to get to the hospital. You need to get there right now. The son, the only one who survived... He's there." Lydia told Scott.

"So am I. I'm at the hospital too." Scott answered.

"Then find him. Find Sean Walcott." Lydia commanded. Scott and Magenta immediately left the room. Scott left to make sure his mom was fine and to find Sean. Magenta was curious and wanted to make sure her uncle wasn't involve with anything.

The two teenagers soon see that Scott's mom was fighting Sean. Scott immediately went to fight Sean while Magenta made sure that Melissa was okay. Magenta quickly panicked and used her healing abilities incase Melissa had an injury that Magenta couldn't see. Magenta turned around to see a boy with blood on his face and shirt. He had white eyes and alot of teeth. Wendigo. The teeths. Sean soon escaped before Scott turned to look at his mom.

"I'm okay. I'm all right." Melissa reassured.

"Are you sure?" Scott asked.

"Go get that son of a bitch." Melissa told her son.

"I admire you Scott's mom." Then Magenta took off, listening to foot steps and the smell of a werewolf.

Magenta couldn't make it up the steps before she was knocked on the floor. When she got up, she saw her uncle with a panicked look.

"Someone died. I know it deals with the supernatural, go home now!" Magenta frowned before she spotted Scott kidnapping the injured kid from earlier. Scott looked to see Magenta with a doctor before Magenta distracted her uncle.

"I will, but on my way up here, I saw a dead body in Sean Walcott's room." Magenta's uncle quickly left for that room before Magenta whispered.

"Go, Scott." Scott left before Magenta took a look at her arm. The teeth markings were gone but instead there was a yellow moon. "You now have a beta."