"Stop whining, you like this kind of store." He rolled his eyes.

I looked around and all I saw was plain old jeans and hoodies. "Maybe you're right."

Now it was my turn to make him try on stuff. I got a bunch of new hoodies, flowy ones, and band hoodies. Same thing with the jeans. Not exactly but you know what I mean.

"I don't like this! Hoseok, how can you like this? No boy will ask me out if I wear this." He pouted.

He was wearing dark denim jeans with my favorite band's shirt, Day6. How can he say he doesn't like it? I shook my head. "Jungkook, that looks so good on you."

"It doesn't match me."

"It so does." I said.

"Whatever. I'm not buying it."

"You are! You made me buy two fancy shirts! The least you could do is buy this."

"No."

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Fine."

"Yes!" I hugged him and he rolled his eyes. He ended up buying it as I bought my stuff and we made our way to the food court. "Finally, I'm so hungry."

"Me too." He frowned. "Hey look, isn't that Jimin?"

"Oh yeah," I looked over to where he was pointing. "Looks like he's with some friends, though."

"Wanna go over and say hi?"

"What? No!"

"Why not? We're friends."

"No, I want to eat." I crossed my arms.

"Fine then, you go order your food while I go say hi."

My jaw dropped and I looked away. "Fine."

"Fine."

"Good."

"Good."

"Just go say hi and come back, I'm not eating alone." I said.

"Alright, jeez." He mumbled and walked away.

Sure, leave me alone here in the middle of nowhere ready to be eaten by a zombie! Yeah, maybe I'm not in the middle of nowhere but I'm still not giving up on zombies. I walked to McDonald's and ordered. I waited until it was done and walked back to our table. I sat down and Jungkook came back.

"I couldn't breathe over there."

"Why not?"

"Have you seen how attractive his friends are? No, because you were too busy eating." He pointed to my food.

"Hey, fries before guys." I shrugged.

"By the way," He trailed off. I looked up at him, eating my burger. "I may have invited them to sit with us."

I threw my burger onto the table and my eyes widened. "You did what?!"

"I'm sorry! It just slipped."

"Sure it did." I glared at him. "How am I supposed to eat my burger and fries now?"

"Eat it like you always do."

"I don't want to scare them away."

"Then eat it elegantly."

"Eat a burger elegantly? That doesn't even exist!"

"I'm sorry-"

"Hey!" Jimin said, sitting in front of me. "What's up, Hoseok?"

"Not much." I mumbled. I looked down, my bangs covering my face.

Jungkook sat next to me and Jimin's friends sat around us, filling up the table.

"Hoseok?" A person said. I looked up and my eyes widened.

"Yoongi?" I spoke.

"Hey princess." He smirked. "I see you know my friend here," He pointed to Jimin.

"Princess?" Jimin and Jungkook said at the same time.

"Yeah, we're desk mates."

"Ah, I see." Yoongi nodded.

"Hold up," Jungkook said. "You guys know each other? And since when?"

"Since you ran away from Hoseok that one day." Yoongi answered.

My eyes widened. "What day?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait! Oh my god! So you did lie! You didn't slip! You were red because you met Yoongi?"

"You turned red?" He smirked.

"You met Yoongi before?" Jimin asked.

"I'm so lost." One of Jimin's friends said.

"Let me explain it." I said. They nodded. "So there was this fine day where Jungkook told me to- never mind. He said something and I ended up chasing him but I bumped into this guy," I pointed at Yoongi. "And we talked for like ten seconds before I left."

"What did Jungkook tell you?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing." I quickly answered before he could say anything.

"So wait, why do you call him princess?" Jungkook asked.

"Because I want to." Yoongi shrugged. "He seems like the fancy type."

"Right."

"First I find out that Jimin lives two houses away and now I find out that Yoongi and him are friends. What a small world, really."

"You went over to his house?" Jungkook widened his eyes.

"What? No. He came over- I mean no nothing."

"He came over to your house?"

"I did." Jimin said.

"When did this happen? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because it was nothing. We just watched a movie." I mumbled.

"So you were at his house when I called you on Friday?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nodded. "Ah, okay."

"What movie did you watch?" Jungkook asked. "Was it eighteen plus? You're not allowed to watch such stuff."

"Says you." I laughed. I was about to answer him when Jimin cut me off.

"Um, we watched some action movie."

I smirked and looked at him. "Oh did we, Jimin?"

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Yes, we did."

"I feel like they're not telling us something." Yoongi said.

"Jimin and I watched Cin-" I wasn't able to finish that sentence because I had fries thrown at me. My eyes widened and I glared at Jimin. "I dare you to do that one more time, Jimin. I dare you."

"Uh, I-I have to g-go." He mumbled, getting up and running away. I got up and ran after him.

-

the fact that yoongi calls hobi princess is cringe worthy someone help me straighten out my fingers