Freedom?

Alexandrias POV:

I thought I had heard the mother of dragons wrong....I thought I just heard her say that I was free? That simply cannot be. Then the next thing I knew I was being pushed into a man named Ser Jorah where his arms waited to catch me and wrap a blanket around my shoulders.

Dany: Ser Jorah please take our new guest to safety while I take care of "Master" Godwhim.

Ser Jorah did as he was told and escorted me back to what looked like a town of tents. He led me into the prettiest one where he told me wait for Kalessi, which I was pretty sure he meant the mother of dragons.

After what seemed like hours two men and the mother of dragons walked into the tent.

Dany: Leave us.

I started to get up.

Dany: No no, not you my friend I meant my men.

The men walked out and I was left alone with the mother of dragons. She sat down next to me and took my hand in hers.

Dany: How are you?

Alexandria: Fine....your grace.

Dany: You don't seem fine.

Alexandria: Forgive me your grace, I am just a bit confused.

Dany: And why is that?

Alexandria: Why did you free me?

She started to smile and giggle.

Dany: Because you don't deserve to be enslaved, you are not a prize to be won,you are not an object.

Alexandria: No one has ever showed me kindness before your grace and I thank you for it.

Dany: May I ask you... What did he do to you? What was your life like there?

Alexandria: I don't want to burden you your grace, they are my troubles not yours.

Dany: I have taken you in, now your troubles are mine.

Alexandria: Every morning I would wake to the same treatment...I would be beaten and sometimes on a special day I would be......taken by a man and forced to lie with him.

Dany: They raped you!?

I nod. Then she wraps her arms around me which takes me by surprise since I have not had loving human contact my entire life.

Dany: I promise that no one will ever harm you again.

I want to believe her so much.