The Bidding War

Alexandrias POV:
I look over at the Mother of Dragons to see her glaring at Master Godwhim, I know she can take care of herself but I still want her to be careful, she is the only person who has ever showed me any kindness at all.

Godwhim: Mother of Dragons, I must insist on you being quick, I have many other buyers whom I know will pay, you seem to still be having doubts.

Dany: Good Sir, I just need to be sure I will be getting my money's worth, I would please ask you not to rush me on this matter if you don't mind.

I see Master Godwjim look at her with anger but he turns it to a smile.

Master Godwhim: As the Lady commands.

I look at the Mother of Dragons and then back at Master Gowhim, I regret the next action.

Alexandria: My Master, perhaps you and the mother of Dragons would be more comfortable in the dining hall so you can discuss such matters.

The minute the words left my mouth I knew it was a mistake.

Master Godwhim: What did you just say you filthy little whore!?

He walks up to me, hands on his whip which he takes out and pushes me to the ground.  I feel the sting of masters whip on my body, I did not wish to scream in front of the mother of Dragons who is so strong but the whip was too harsh and I cried out.

Dany: THIS WILL STOP AT ONCE!

I expected to feel another lash but they had ceased.

Master Godwhim: Your Grace, she is nothing but a worthless whore, do not worry about her, she has been taught to hold her tounge in the presence of higher nobles such as yourself and for reasons not known to me she has chosen to ignore those lessons.  She knew what the punishment was.

I hear footsteps.

Dany: SHE IS NOT WORTHLESS!  YOU ARE THE WORTHLESS ONE!  YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE ON THE GROUND NOT HER!

I feel hands around my arm and see it is the mother of dragons who is trying to help me to my feet.

Dany: Go to my night Ser Jorah, do not leave his side.

I nod and start to walk when I feel a rough hand grab my waist and pull me towards them.

Master Godwhim: SHE IS MINE!  SHE IS MINE TO DO WHAT I WISH!

Dany: SHE IS NO ONES PROPERTY!  However if that is the only way to get her out of your grasp then so be it, how much for her?

Master Goswhim: There is no amount of gold that you possess that could sway me to give her up, she may be a whore but she is a great beauty.

I feel Master Godwhims stubby hands wandering up and down my body, my shiver at his touch for which I receive several very hard slaps for.

Dany: STOP IT AT ONCE!  I AM THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS AND THE KHALISSI OF THE GREAT GRASS SEA AND I COMMAND YOU TO RELEASE HER TO ME!

Master Godwhim: Or what will happen?

Dany: I'll destroy you.

I see the man whom I assume is Ser Jorah begin to unsheath his sword.

Master Godwhim: Well I would much rather have my life then keep this whore, I'll take five pounds gold for her.

The mother of dragons nods and I am released into Ser Jorahs protective arms.