Chapter 10: Thinking

((We're getting really close to the ending of this book! Next chapter is the final chapter! I've appreciated all of your guy's support very much! Thank you for reading.))

It was only two days after I had figured out Mary had a crush on me, not Grillby. She tried to take Grillby away from me after I had confessed to him.

Has talked the over the day before with Sans, and he said he knew Mary liked me, so he set me up with Grillby, because he's cuter and a better influence.

He also knew I hated Mary, which was the reason he decided to do what was best for me and set me up with Grillby.

Grillby said that I was to come over every day so he could remind me how much he loved me, since after that kiss and after explaining my motive for it he felt I felt neglected.

So, he pampered me with love. I wasn't complaining though: I loved the attention he was giving me.

I was on my way to Grillby's when I noticed Undyne running up to me. I stopped in my tracks and waved to her. She ran, and didn't seem to slow down as she came more near to me.

Then, I heard her screaming come in very abruptly...

"...aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" She screamed out as she headed straight for me, like a train with no tracks.

"Undyne, wait, slow doooooown!" I shouted but was too late as Undyne glomped me. I tried hard not to fall, but it was impossible. I fell to the ground with a thump and began to laugh hard along with Undyne.

We both laughed our butts off while on the ground because we both found the whole thing so funny! And Undyne laughing made me laugh more, because it's hard not to be happy around a person like her.

"Undyne, what are you doing here?" I asked, still trying to catch my breath.

"I was out here taking a nice walk with Alphys when I noticed you and had to say hi! I don't think I ever fully apologized when I had dumped you as a friend. Hopefully we can still be friends!"

I giggled a bit and nodded. "Of course we can!" I chirped happily. I saw Alphys waddle her way over to me and when she arrived finally she gave me a big hug.

"(Y/N)! I'm so glad to see you!" Alphys chirped happily. I giggled. "I'm happy to see you too~"

"Actually, I had some plans to discuss with you! Me and Undyne are busy today, since I have to work with Mettaton to improve his programming for his performance today and Undyne has to help Toriel with something, I was wondering if tomorrow we could have a double date!"

"Double date?" I asked, a bit confused on the matter still. Undyne nodded and smiled at me. "Mhm! Me and Alphys, you and Grillby! I know this awesome Japanese place we can eat at."

My eyes lit up with happiness and I nodded fast. "Yeah! That sounds great! I'll ask Grillby about it!" I said, Undyne and Alphys responding by cheering.

"Yay!" They said in unison. "I'll send y-you the details and everything over text!" Alphys said and began to walk off with Undyne. "Bye!" Undyne and Alphys said. "Okay! Bye!" I responded and headed over to Grillby's house with high hopes.

This was supposed to be my era of peace.

I had all my friends with me and Grillby was closer to me than ever. Yet, I felt this...emptiness.