~Chapter Eighteen~

WHAT TIME IS IT?! SUMMER TIME! TIME TO UPDATE

A/n Sorry that was so lame I'm never doing that again 😂 um I don't know why but there's a picture of the guys Btw That's what the guys are wearing for the wedding on media, they just look so good 😍💦

Denise's POV**

"Denise, Yoandri, Sam this is my cousin Alex." Joel said the Alex guy was about nineteen years old, 6'1 tall and gave Sam and I a creepy smile. He was really cute though he reminded me of Joel in a way.

Why are the Pimentel family so good looking?! " Uh hi I'm Denise." I said awkwardly with a smile Sam just nodded her head we shook hands but he holds it a little longer, he then attempts to kiss my hand but I pulled my hand away.

He seemed bothered but then looked at Sam "You must be the lovely Sam." He said shaking her hand as well but Sam pulled her hand away before he tried anything else. "Unless there is another one I am her." She responded with a smile."Well you guys are some lucky guys." Alex sighed while looking at Sam and I , we were blushing really hard, I looked at Joel to see him a bit mad.

I put my arm around his waist and he puts his arm around my neck pulling me into a hug. "Damn right I'm lucky!" He said a bit too loud making me smile once we pull away. "We should sit down now, I think it's going to start." Yoandri said Joel nodded and grabbed my hand while we walked to the other side to sit on. I sat next to Sam and Joel as soon as I got comfortable we had to stand up because it the ceremony was starting. To my surprise Zabdiel was singing a thousand years, instead of a traditional church music she wanted to have him sing.

As his cousin started walking down the aisle looking like princess I spotted her soon to be husband was wiping away tears that he tried holding in. Joel leans close to me and whispers in my ear "I hope that's us one day." Then puts his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him. I felt my face getting hot and a cheesy smile pop up on my face.

~~~
5:30pm
After church

Every one was outside celebrating for the new married couple throwing red and white rose pedals in the air. I felt a pair of arms around my waist not knowing who it is I turned around to see Erick smiling at me. Confused on why he's touching me I graded his wrists and push his hands away from me. "What are you doing?" I asked with as I threw a flower pedal at his face. "You look good Denise!" He answers "I know but why are you touching me?" I ask again with a bit of a mean tone.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it in away you felt uncomfortable." He said in a sincere tone. Ugh stupid Denise duh he's one of your friends. "No my bad I said like your were." It got awkward so I tried to change the topic. "So where is your date?" I asked trying to lighten up the mood, "Oh Gizelle she's over there with Stephanie." He said pointing to the girls taking some selfies. "Look at you she's actually pretty!" I said joking around with him.

"Mira que chistosa saliste." He responded get closer I felt awkward all over again until Richard came to the rescue well in my head. "Wass up yo? Yo Denise looking good. Eric muy fresh muy fresh." Richard said putting both his arms around me Eric. "Hey have you seen Joel?" I asked both of them they just looked at me with dumb faces "No." They said at the same time. "Okay I'll go look for him." I said with flat tone

I started looking around trying to see if I spot Joel anywhere. I walk forward again until I bump into some one "Oh god sorry!" I said to the girl in front of me she was pretty and I spotted something familiar on her face. Her eyes. You can tell she was a Pimentel with their signature eyes. "It's okay my name is Adriana by the way. Are you looking for Joel?" She said fixing her hair I accidentally messed up a bit.

"Yeah actually, I'm Denise ." I responded with a little chuckle " I know who you are Joel's girl right?" She asked as we started walking passing the little fountain out side the church. That made me feel all warm inside Joel's girl.