~Chapter eleven~

A/n sorry if it's bad allow it I'm sick 😷🙄😂
Joel's POV **
Did we just kiss? Did I legitimately just had my first kiss with Denise? There was awkward silence in the room Denise and I were just standing there uncomfortable until Yoandri spoke up "Soo what movie did you guys pick? Or if you guys just wanted to chill I'll go watch it in the downstairs living room." Wow thanks best friend for helping me out here. "Yoandri shut up." Denise said putting her hands in her face "I'm gonna pick it since I won." I said winking at Denise so she can blush more which worked.

I picked Avengers: age of ultron and everyone was happy with my pick and Yoandri almost finished the popcorn so Denise went to make more. I wasn't paying attention to the movie I just kept thinking about the kiss until Denise came with more popcorn snapping me out of it. "Let me cuddle with you." Yoandri said laying his head on my shoulder making Denise laugh then her phone started ringing.

I paused the movie so she can answer (again only Denise's responses )
"Que?"
"Yeah only Joel and Yoandri why?"
"Are you serious?"
"Oh fuck no."
"No that's weird as shit." Denise turned to look at me so I just mouthed her what's going on she just nodded her head nothing and I turned to Yoandri who was just eating popcorn.
"I'll put you on speaker instead- alright." She pressed the speaker button and I hear a familiar voice

"Hey guys it's me Sam Denise's bae." Sam said threw the phone making Denise nod in agreement "Not for long Joel is making moves." Yoandri said smiling making me blush and Denise just had wide eyes "Did you kiss her Joel? OH HELL NO DENISE GO CLEAN YOUR LIPS! Joel listen your going to have ask me for permission for anything you want to do to Denise. " Sam said last part calmly making me laugh I thought me Yoyo were goals these two are a different story.

"Denise has to ask me for permission too then." Yoandri told Sam making Denise and I just look at each other. We have some crazy ass best friends "Also Denise needs to give me your number." Yoandri said smiling that made Denise and I shocked at yoyo's response." You see I have to stay loyal to Deposed but since she cheated on me I don't mind cheating on her." Sam said with a flirty tone

"Ouch my heart." Denise said pouting which looked so cute I couldn't help to smile "Tell Joel to heal it bitch." Sam said making me laugh and Denise's mouth opened then said "I will actually come her babe." Denise said the babe part loudly then sat on my lap then hugged me making me blush very hard and I hugged her back. "That's my man hoe!" Yoandri said joking around making Denise laugh "That's why I'm keeping your best friend right chiquita?" Yoandri said into the phone all we heard is a quiet little "Jesus Christ." From Sam.

*skipping 30 minutes of talking to Sam and watch the movie at once*

My phone started ringing in the dining room where I left it Denise was still laying on my lap and I was very comfortable I didn't want to move and I just let out a groan "Go get it." Denise said watching the moving while Yoandri was talking to Sam. "Then get   off my lap." I said lifting my eyebrows she looked at me and hugged me "I don't wanna." She said in a baby voice.

"Can you guys stop being all cute and shit and answer the phone." Yoandri said from the other couch. Denise just moved and I call back the number