-Chapter twelve-

Denise's POV **
Joel went to go pick up his phone while I paused the movie to be nosy. Just like he did I realized Yoandri was still on the phone with MY BESTFRIEN silently laughing, I walked over to the couch and I snatched my phone Yoandri threw himself on the floor trying to get it back. "And that's how you can choke on it." I heard Sam say threw the phone my eyes widen in shock at what she said making me wonder about what they were saying.

"Excuse me what bitch?" I asked her still in shock I hear Sam drop her phone again then her picking it up again "oh hey best friend what are you doing?" Sam said in shaky tone trying to act cool.

I turn to Yoandri and give him a death glare he just gives me a fake smile while he starts to walk backwards. "I'll talk to you later." I told her in the phone with a strict tone I hung up on her and I see Yoandri giving me an awkward scared smile then said "Denise I can explain.." I punch his arm "tell me then dickhead." I said like a jealous girlfriend he just gave me a look "Don't abuse me woman I'm sensible!" He said sounding like a little mad chihuahua. I was about to hit him again until Joel yelled at us "Guys stop I'm on the phone!" Oops I forgot he was on the phone oh well.

I went over to where Joel was standing on the phone (only Joel's answers)
"Mom I know we're done and we just watched a movie."
"I'm sorry I didn't know I was gonna stay three hours and fifty minutes here."
"Yeah it was Yoandri, Erick and the new girl."
"I kn- mom ye- " I watched as he kept getting interrupted which made me giggle at his face expressions. He saw me gave me a glare and then had a look that he got an idea.
"Mom but I'm with Denise." He said emphasizing on my name making me blush a bit
"Ma! Nothing like that happened." I saw him turn red
"Ok I'll tell her see you in five minutes." He finally said I was sitting in the counter in front of him he gave me smile walking up to me.

"So I'm guessing your leaving?" I told him then turned to Yoandri "AYE HUMAN DUMBO YOUR LEAVING!" I yelled across the house making Joel laugh and Yoandri stick out his middle finger. "Also my cousin is getting married on Sunday...and I was hoping if you could be my date?" He said making nmy stomach drop I just gave him a are you serious look that made him chuckle "Oh and if you want to come to eat lunch tomorrow." He added we aren't even dating or anything like tf?

"Depends do you know how to dance?" I asked with a smirk on my face "Duh I know how to dance just look at these legs." He said putting his leg on mine giving me a smile. I laughed pushing his leg off me I stopped when he put his face closer to mine "So is that yes?" Joel said putting my hand on his making me get a tingling feeling inside "Yes but you owe me a brownie." I said with a cheeky smile he kissed me again for two seconds then pulled away "I'm brown." He said with a goofy smile making me laugh.

"Sorrrrryyy to interrupt before you make babies but your moms here Joel." Yoandri said popping out of nowhere making me groan internally I got off the counter and walked the guys to the door. Should I say hi to his mom I'm going to see her tomorrow anyways....just go Denise god damn. I go outside too Joel turns and looks at me confused "I'm just going to say hi to your mom." I tell him knowing what he was thinking.

As I was walking towards the car his mom was on his phone not seeming to notice that we were walking towards the car. I watched as Joel sat in the front sending Yoandri to the back "Hola señora como esta?" I asked resting my arms on the window she quickly looked up and gave me a huge smile "Ay hola mija bien, si vas a venir mañana?" She asked me enthusiastic "Si voy a ir como decir le no a la comida." I responded joking around making her chuckle and looking at Joel proudly which made me confused because she set us up.

"Bueno pues mañana te espero." She said I gave her a smile while walking backwards and nodding "okay nos vemos." I said walked back into the house to notice that we kinda sorta left a mess I let out a groan and started to clean up.

A/n Thank you guys for 2k reads like for real 😁❤️🙌
also I have A CNCO preference/imagines book plus a Chris fan fic so go check those out 😁👏