~Chapter one~

September 15th, 2015
2:50pm Chicago, Illinois
Denise P.O.V**
So today is the day I'm moving to Cali since my dad got a job promotion and now we have to move there today. Honestly I didn't really feel bad or cared about leaving anyone but like four people and my dance team. I didn't tell anyone about me moving to San Diego but my best friend Samantha who cried more than three gallons of tears. " Sam please stop crying I'm pretty sure my whole shoulder is soaked right now." I said If she doesn't stop crying I'm going drown in this shitty bathroom " I can't, my Short Stuff is leaving me with all these idiots." She sniffed " we can visit each other during breaks..." I said in a smoothing tone " Now let's get to math glass before Mr. Johnson gets bitchy about it." I told her she just nodded and cleaned off her face so she wouldn't have tear stains.

We where four minutes late to class and like I predicted Mr. Johnson was a bitch about it. He was tall, fat, with a bald head and in his late 30s. " Why are you two late for my class." He scowled at us " It doesn't matter cause you haven't started class yet." I told him while rolling my eyes. I don't care if I get in trouble I'm leaving during this class anyways " Miss Gallardo you do not-" the phone rings and interrupted him " Johnson's room - yes she is here - ok thank you." He said to the phone looking at me " Miss Gallardo your leaving for the day your homework is,-" I cut him off  " Actually I don't have homework cause I'm not coming back so have a nice life." I told him with sass and a fake smile, as I was about to leave Sam hugs me for the last time before licking my face then leaving a kiss, yes she is weird like that don't ask.

I went down stairs to the office where my dad was waiting for me with my two brothers Lalo age 14 and Emiliano age 12. " you ready to go?" Lalo asks me " yeah I had cleared my locker and everything yesterday." I answered " ok ya súbanse al a camioneta, mientras los anotó en el papel de sign out." Our dad told us we went towards the car and I got in the passenger seat right away so I can control the radio.
3:30 Chicago, Il
* Time skip to airport *
As we arrived to the airport Lalo soon started blogging for his channel. Did I mention he is a YouTuber? Well he has 740k subscribers and it's annoying when his little fans come around he enjoys it but, I don't they are weird.

I was wearing my black and gold adidas crop top, but my matching hoodie over it since it's cold in Chicago, some black skinny jeans, my black and white adidas superstars, and my black and white backpack with mustaches. (media) We all had five minutes to spare while our flight gets called so all of us took our phones out expect Emiliano and Emmanuel who is 3, since they are the youngest they don't have a phones.

" Flight 128 taking off in ten minutes." We heard our flight get called so we headed to flight we got our seats in five minutes since we were the first ones there as I sat down by the window and thought about all the memories I had here growing and how in 4 hours I have a new life set up for me.