~Chapter nine~

7:04pm
Joel's POV **
It was an unknown number. Should I answer it? What if it's Denise? I didn't save her number but I knew she has mine I put it in my self. I didn't answer, I texted the number instead.
To: Unknown
Who is this?
From: Unknown
This is cockblocker#1 put that as the contact name. Ok I think I know who's this.
To: unknown
Is this Denise's brother? 😂 😂
From: Unknown
Is it? 🤔🌚

My phone died right when I was going to text him back. She has such a weird protective brother. I left my phone to charge while I took a shower.

Denise's POV **
"Give me back my phone you adidas sign shaped head bitch! " I yelled at my brother who has my phone and was texting Joel. "Ooooo ma you hear her?!" He shouted as he started to run toward the kitchen I jumped on his back "MAMI THE MIDGET IS ATTACKING ME!" He yelled trying to get me of him but fell and I fell on top of his big but I swear his but is bigger than mine like no lie.

My dad walked in and just walked back out when he saw us fighting my mom came in with a chancla in her hand when we saw the weapon we immediately stopped and stood up.

"Que pasó?" My mom said in annoyed tone " this menso took my phone." I responded as calm as I could, my mom gave Lalo the death glare and he quickly gave me my phone with a fake smile I rolled my eyes at him as I took the phone and went to my room.

I locked the door and looked at the messages. I'm so gonna chop his dick off.
To: Joelito 💩💖
Yes it was sorry 😂😒

Seven minutes passed and Joel still hasn't answered. I think Lalo's ugly ass scared him off. I was about to leave to take a shower when Sam FaceTime called me on the iPad. Of course I ran to the back to the bed, jumped on it and answered right away. "WASSSUPP HOE!" Sam screamed when she saw my face. I'm so glad I wasn't wearing earbuds.

"Damn why you gotta scream bitch?"
"Cause I love you and I miss you."
"Weird hoe."
"How was school and the set up?"
I sighed and took a breath before telling her everything like always
*skipping her explaining everything*
"Awwwww he likes you..........to bad your mine and I don't share."
"Wow you can be Cockblocker #2 with Lalo."
"We will call our team Getdenisebackandawayfromjoelbecausesheissamsbae. And our uniform is all black so you can't see us when we are stalking you." She laughed.

I started to laugh very hard with her then the walking shit emoji walked in with camera in his hand I knew he was doing a set up video for his YouTube channel so I hold in my attitude. "Here we see Denise in her natural habitat but this time she looks nice, doesn't have food around her, not sleeping and is laughing." He said while shoving the camera in my face.

"LALO WE CAN BE A COCKBLOCK TEAM!" Sam screamed again making Lalo turn off his camera to talk to Sam. Sam explained everything to Lalo they both were going on talking about their plans in front of me. Are they seriously tacking this seriously. "Can I have my best friend back?" I asked annoyed "yeah I'm gonna continue recording." He said before waving back to Sam and pushing me before he got out the room.

Right when I was going to talk to Sam my phone screen lit up. "Who is that? No you better not have a new friend." Sam said stuffing her face with gummies. I rolled my eyes at her and checked my phone
From: Joelito 💩💖
Sorry I was taking a shower 😂
Yeah I kinda knew that was him 😏😂

"It was Joel he finally texted me back." I told Sam who was taping the screen to get my attention. "What he say? How does he look? Why he take so long? Give me his number so I can threaten him just in case." Sam said I just gave her a wtf face

"Why I'm I friends with you?"
"Because you need me in your life. Now give me the number."
"545-673-7181 don't be weird."

A/n filling chapter sorry not sorry very interesting next one I promise that anyways
See ya✌️