The Way It All Began

Angel pov:

Dads been drinking again great...

"You know your drunk!" I yell.

"No I'm not!" Yells dad as he slaps me.

I fall to the ground I'm bleeding again..it hurts...bad. I consider this as a minor punishment though most of the time it's being hit with a whip.

Dad goes upstairs I hear him yell I go up there somthing is eating on him I grab he's a gun and shoot it.

"Angel I love you go get all the weapons, clothes, and food and leave me I love you I'm sorry..." he says then he dies I shoot him in the head.

I run and get everything important to me then the weapons and then I got clothes I grabbed my motorcycle keys and drive it up into the truck; then I shut the truck back and get in and drive off. I go to my guy friends house his name is Dylan I go in to see him he's crying he lost he's family to I bring him along with me he falls asleep in the car. I pull over I brought blankets we lean the seats back where were laying down I gave him one side of the blanket.

"Angel?" He whispers.

"Yes?" I whisper back.

"Can you sleep next to me please?" He whispered.

"Yeah." I whisper as I scoot over beside him.

"I'm sorry I just don't wanna lose you to." He whispered.

"I'll never leave you." I whisper.