(29)Do It Like A Dude

Start from the beginning

“Why do you weigh so much?” He panted and I raised my eyebrow then looked at Tom who raised his hands as a sign of surrender.

I crossed my arms and whispered in Drew’s ear.

“Are you saying I’m fat?” I questioned and saw him turn pale. I don’t know how but Tom burst into laughter and both of our heads snapped in Tom’s direction with a smile threatening to take over Drew’s face and me clenching my fists.

I am not fat! Of course there are muscles here and there but I’m not fat. I stood up and made my way towards Tom who was busy laughing his ass off so he didn’t notice me coming his way.

I bent down to wear Tom was laughing and pinched him. The douche felt it and sat up straight only to see me in front of him making him scream like a little girl.

It was my time to burst out laughing. I clapped my hands together laughing and looked at Tom who was glaring at me arms crossed with a shade of red on his cheeks, probably from embarrassment.

“Not cool” Tom declared pointing his finger at me in anger but he realized how his face must have looked like when he screamed and started laughing with us.

“I’m going to the gym, okay?”  Asked Tom looking at me with a raised eyebrow and I nodded. He looked like Jack Sparrow from ‘The Pirate’s Of the Caribbean’, weird.

After Tom left the room I looked at Drew and sat next to him.

“What are you watching?” I asked but he decided to ignore me because the movie was so ‘amazing’.

I hit him on his stomach making him look at me as if I’m crazy.

“What’s wrong with you?” he cried out and I shrugged turning to the movie. I scowled when I saw what he was watching.

“Dude, you’re watching titanic?” I looked at him like he was an alien that came from Mars but he didn’t answer because he was too into the movie. I sighed and slumped on the sofa, I guess I’m stuck here then.

---x---

“Oh my gosh, that was so touching.” Drew sniffed and I rubbed my temples. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I pick Tom instead of Drew, and you all know how Tom is.

I growled gritting my teeth and looked at Drew who was busy wiping the tears out of his eyes.  What the heck?

They say guys don’t cry, well they’re definitely wrong considering the weeping boy that’s crying over Jack’s death because he saved Rose. I came closer to him and awkwardly patted him on the back saying comforting words. This is so uncomfortable, I feel like a mother comforting her child.

After a few seconds Drew stopped bawling and took a deep breath then stood up. He looked at me in the eyes “Don’t tell anyone I did that.” He held up a finger and I nodded.

“Sure oh and Drew.” I paused “We have a race tonight.” I continued and saw him crack a smile.