(25)Do It Like A Dude

Ch.25

Do It Like A Dude

“Today we’re going to do a salad, so everyone go and stand with your partner.” Instructed the teacher and I groaned.

I looked at my right and saw Drew grinning like a fool. I froze a bit scared then turned to Ryder who was standing next to Tom looking at the vegetables. Traitor, I mentally screamed.

You don’t know Drew when he cooks, it’s a disaster! One time we were making pancakes and he was trying to mix the flour with a little bit of water, then he put a some of the mixture on the stove it went on fire so he grabbed the fire extinguisher for turning it off. What happened? When Drew was trying to turn it off but it got stuck so at the end of the day we were all covered by sticky white things, gross I know. I expected him to be suspended but he only got a warning from the principal saying not to go near an oven or something that you should light.

~Flashback~

“Okay class; put the pancakes on the stove.” The teacher said and I looked at Drew to see him mixing flour and other bunch of stuff with water. He started whisking again and I rolled my eyes. He’s having fun while doing this.

I looked behind me and saw Ryder and Tom perfectly finishing the first pancakes. Lucky bastards, they didn’t get to be with Drew.

“Put it on the pan already.” I shrieked and he looked at me with raised eyebrows.

“Fine! Stop being so whiney.” He grumbled and I huffed. Well I can be less whiney if you put the damn mixture on the stove you moron!

Drew put a little of the mixture on the pan, then he put the pan on the stove and it went on fire. I look at him open mouthed and he looks at me with a sheepish look.

“It’s on fire doofus, turn it off.” I hollered and he started looking for the fire extinguisher . All the class right now is watching and the bowl, flour, butter, desk and the entire set of papers on our table were set on fire.

When the girls saw the fire they started screaming and running out of class. I rolled my eyes, couldn’t they just help?

“Drew did you find it?” I screamed and he turned around with the extinguisher in his hands.

“Got it.” He yelled and I stepped aside and boy, I wished I didn’t. I stood there with an open mouth, I had my eyes closed. I slowly opened them wiping the white substance out of my eyes before looking at myself.

I was covered in white. I looked at Drew who now had white hair and glared at him. I noticed people’s gazes at me and I looked at them only to see the whole class covered in white.