(13)Do It Like A Dude

CH. 13

Do It Like A Dude

Raidon’s P.O.V. (yay finally)

The alarm clock beeped and I groaned, stupid school. Why do you need to go there? It’s like living hell. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower and got dressed in black skinny jeans, red shirt with BVB written over it and a black leather jacket.

I didn’t need to wear a jacket outside but I did because I look cool like that. I groaned thinking about school again. Girls, well mostly sluts throw themselves on me and the guys. They’re too stupid to realize that I don’t want any of them.

I replayed what happened yesterday and bolted up straight. Speed is a girl. Ooh la la, I’m squealing from joy… Not! How come a girl could be that good in street racing? She’s just a GIRL… G.I.R.L.

They don’t street race, they are too busy in nail polish, makeup and all that shit. I shook my head, she’s good but I’m never going to tell her that. I heard noise coming from downstairs, must be the guys.

Don’t they understand English? I told them not to touch anything, ANYTHING and they still did. I swear if they touched my baby they’re dead.

In other words, my baby is my car. She’s beautiful. Long slender legs, perfect body and has four wheels. She can make other cars look like a piece of crap, literally.

I walked down the stairs and heard someone arguing. I followed the sound and stopped when I reached the living room. Luke hit Chad upside the head and Chad glared at him but then smiled smugly.

“You know I’m bigger.” He grinned and it was Luke’s turn to glare.

“I’m bigger.” Luke argued and Chad shot back saying that he was bigger and better. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. Really who’s bigger?

I heard footsteps so I turned around and saw Steve stuffing his mouth with cereal. Luke and Chad didn’t see him coming and kept on arguing. He noticed someone staring at him and looked up. When he saw me he smiled sheepishly which made milk leak out of his mouth. It was disgusting.

He walked forward ignoring the what-the-hell-look I was giving him.

“Wuddup dos do fuffs gugging dout how?” Steve said with his mouth full of food and I didn’t understand a thing. I looked at him confused and he just rolled his eyes and wiped his mouth.

“What are those two bulls arguing about now?” He asked then took another spoon full of cereal and I smirked.

“About how big they are.” I answered trying so hard not to laugh when he choked on his food.   

“Are you serious?” He asked wide-eyed and I just nodded watching the guys arguing. After a minute or two the guys noticed us and a surprised look took over their faces.