(11)Do It Like A Dude

Hi guys! So two more days until school starts! God help me !Anyways, I have nothing else to say but to enjoy this chapter. 

As I always say, hope you like this chapter! I want to thank everyone who's supporting this story people! Thankyou all !

Don't forget to: 

Vote

Comment

Fan 

Read On !!!

-----------------------------------------------------

 CH.11

Do It Like A Dude

Skylar/Speed’s P.O.V.

SHIT

SHIT

SHIT

SHIT

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. Close your eyes Sky and take a deep breath. Once again I opened my eyes to see Blaze smirking holding my wig in his hand.

“Uh, I can explain?” I quickly said and he made a dark evil chuckle. I shivered. Okay, not cool.

“You’re a girl.” He stated and I just wanted to roll my eyes and say ‘Thanks Mr. Obvious’ but I held it back seeing that he did have the upper hand.

“Oh this is going to be the story of the decade. Speed is a girl and the daughter  of Peter Brown, how nice” His tone made me scared but I didn’t show it. How did he know..? Oh that’s right, my father just had to be a well known business man and get famous. I HATE MY LIFE at this moment in time.

I took a deep breath and let it out. YOU HAVE TO STAY STRONG “Yah, so what?” I asked and he narrowed his eyes.

 “You’re just a girl.” He sneered “What will happen to your reputation when all the gangs know that you’re a pathetic little girl?” his tone was cruel, manipulative. I so wanted to kick him where the sun don’t shine. How the hell could this possibly be happening to me? Why me? Why now?

“I didn’t get the title of the most powerful gang leader for nothing. I may be a girl but I can still kick your sorry ass and you know it cause baby I can DO IT LIKE A DUDE.” I smirked and he crossed his arms and let out a laugh.

“Oh they will like this. Headline stuff, really.” He raised his hands and made himself look as if he’s recording something “The legendary Speed is a girl, this will be amazing, and I will have so much fun.” He looked at the sky and it was my turn to cross my arms.

On the outside I looked composed and strong but on the inside I was scared shitless.

“What do you want Blaze.” I spat his name and he glared.

“Nothing, I will reveal that you’re a girl and you’ll be humiliated since girls are like pets to us.” He paused and added “But there is SOMETHING you can do that will make me keep my mouth shut.”