16. The phone call

Natalie's POV :
"I really need to go! Someone i love is going to be in danger. " I begged to the doctor

"Look Natalie I understand your feelings but you aren't quite fine yet. Trust me! "
He said while patting my back.

"I got here only because I was scared that i lost him and now if something happens and I am not able to do anything about it then I'll die. But i won't let you be happy!" I tried to sound as evilish as i could.

"Fine but this is not a permanent discharge. You gotta come back by 6. " Got it?

"Sure i will! Bye! " I exclaimed and ran out towards the exit. I didn't know how i was gonna find him or is this even a right thing to do? Because this whole harry missing thing will be all over media and it would take a toll on many. Busy into my thoughts, i bumped into someone.. It was Liam!
Ahh the best human alive for a good advice.

"Hey... What are you doing here?" I said as he noticed it was me.

"I am just here in time. Thank God. I came here just for you, to stop you.
Going to Cops is not at all a good option. I don't want you to approach them. " He was talking so peacefully that I actually came to an conclusion that he is right.

With that we started searching for harry in secret by various sources. But yet after 3 hours we were still with no information.
*2 weeks later*
All this time we were just able to find the guy who sent me the note in hospital who i caught while he was trying to send me another one. But he was just a desperate idiot and the lines he wrote were just to make me wonder,he said.

I have been trying so hard. Not just me but everybody related to harry are trying to find him. He has just started his career and this is happening already.. Wait!! What if all this time we were going after wrong evidences? I thought.

"Liam! " I yelled from my room who came as quick as he can with the other boys ,my two girls and how can i forget Harry's sister Gemma.

"What happened? Are you okay? Did someone attack you too? " Ann started examining my arms and legs.

"You, come here ! Let her at least complete. " Zayn chuckled. Ann moved back.

"So I think what if what we are thinking is wrong? " I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"What do you mean? Be specific. " Niall replied.

"I think that Harry is not missing because of me he--"

"Oh yes i knew that now you will try to prove that he is not missing because of you. " Gemma said with a bit angered face.

Oh did i mention that after Harry went missing Anne and Gemma totally hate me like I am Satan.

"No no you're getting me wrong. Please just listen to me completely. Please?"

She nodded.

"So I think that he went missing because of something related to his future like his career or fans or family or anything close to him..?"

Everyone wondered a bit. It looked like they agree with my thought.

"So if this is what it is then what are we going to do? " Vidhi said in confusion.

"We will have to figure why and what made him go away so that he doesn't need to hide. " I said.

"I think she's right! We should try what say? " Liam asked everybody.