9. I love you.

Harry's P.O.V :

Louis.. Louis. He is the one who she is in love with. I thought it was me but nope not at all. It's no way me. But why is it bothering. I saw her picture for the first time when we were in x factor. Niall showed to us. She looked so beautiful it was like love at first sight. *her picture on sidebar* I was just sixteen year old but imagining her with me was something I wanted to turn in reality. I have liked her since then. Now after two years It has turned in eternal love. I stalk her instagram. Her twitter. Her wattpad. Every place. Due to which I discovered that she's an awesome singer, painter, dancer,writer. I fell in love with all the extraordinary talents of her. I wanted to be with her in reality from ever since. But now when I met her. She is a directioner which I loved. But she has a soft corner for Louis! I mean like yeah Louis is a nice guy. But what about me? Am I that bad that no one likes me. With that I tried to sleep. I don't know when I slept but I woke up with a bright sun over my head. I don't know what time is it. Shit! Did I miss the lunch? When I opened my eyes fully I saw natalie standing in front of me.

"No Harold! Its just 11 in the morning. Look this is my new house key." She said with a smile while she was looking at the key.

Her smile is so bright and overwhelming. If I'm going to wake up to this every morning then it would be better than heaven.

"Aw. Thanks Harry!" She blushed.

"Wait? I said that loud?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah You did." She smiled.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." I said with a slight smile.

"You didn't? *makes sad face* I was happy you said that. Never mind." She said with a sad face.

"Um.. No! No! I completely meant it."
I squealed.

"Oh.. u meant it huh?" She said with a smirk. Coming closer and closer.

"Don't worry Harry! I'm totally yours. I couldn't say your name so I said Louis. I love you." With that she kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss but I broke it as I had to reply her.

"I love you too!" I said with a smile.

"What? I can't hear you?" She said.

"I love you too!!" I said. A bit louder.

"I still can't hear you baby." She said with a hand over her ear.

"I love you too Natalie!!!" I shouted.

I felt so relieved. But as I turned around I saw the door was open. I didn't want anybody want to know about me and Natalie right now. I don't know how they will react. Especially Niall's Family. I turned around but saw Natalie wasn't there.

"What did you just say?" I turned around to see who it was. Wtf?! It was Natalie.

"Uh.. where were you?" I asked to confirm that did she go to her room from balcony and opened my room's door.

"I was at my bungalow. You know right? I just came from there. Look at this key." She said with a smile. The smile was same. But unfortunately the key was different. With that I knew that all that I saw was just a dream. A stupidity of my own.

"By the way did you say I love you too Natalie?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"Um..No..No..No I didn't." I said with little hesitation.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Uh.. Yeah!" I said with a slight smile.

"Okay cool. Get ready. We are leaving for lunch in 15." She said with a smile.