7. Hey Harry!

Natalie's P.O.V :

I was very sad. I hugged him because I saw him after 4 years and I missed him way a lot. But in the middle of the hug it hit my mind that he ignored me all the years. So I yelled at him and ran over here in my room. This room has a lot pictures of me during my childhood. They were so awesome. Most of my pictures were with Niall. It mad me cry. I'm sobbing right now. I heard a knock on the door.

"Whoever you are I'm least interested in talking to anybody. Please go." I said in between of my cry.

Instead of listening to be the person entered my room. When I looked who it was I started crying more. It was Niall.

"Niall. I don't want to talk to you right now. I'm no-" I was cut off by him.

"Look Nati. You gotta let me say. Please listen to me. Please honey." He said showing a puppy dog face.

"Fine. 5 minutes." I said.

"look baby. When you left from here our neighbours threw a party saying a relief from you. Whole Neighbourhood insulted our Mom at the part-"

"But I didn't do anything so big! Like seriously!" I said sadly.

"Yeah it wasn't for a 16 yr old that you are now but then you were 12. A 12 yr does this, you think?" He said with raised eye brows.

"Fine. Continue." I said.

"So From that day Mom decided to keep me away from you so that no one will humiliate me. She tried to do the same with greg. But greg left the house so no one stops him from meeting you." He said.

"I love him so much! I'm so happy-sad right now." I said looking down at the floor.

"Sad? Why?" He asked me.

"He did that for me. He is my older brother. So are you. Why didn't you tried anything?" I said looking straight into his eyes this time.

"I tried Nati. You believe or not. I did try. She told me if I don't listen to her. She will make you settled in India. I didn't want that. So I thought 4 years is better than forever? Plus my eyes were always in your social media accounts. You want evidence? Wait here in my phone I have photoshopped our pictures. See!" *Shows pictures* *pictures on sidebar*

"Hehe! You are so mad." I said while laughing in my cry.

I wiped away all my tears and looked at him for a while.

"What? Why are you staring me?" He asked.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too!" He said while giving me a side hug.

"I'm a big directioner! You know I love ONE DIRECTION! You guys are so talented. I'm so proud of you. It was so hard to hide that you are my brother." I said smiling widely.

"I know that! I'm always on your social media account. And... I have also discovered something on your Twitter..... ahem ahem!" He said smirking.

"What.... what did you see tell me!?" I asked yelling in amusement.

"This!" He removed his phone out open my account which had a latest tweet :

@Natalie_horan : I'm in love with you and all your little things @harry_styles you guys have done great job in this album!

"Um.. Its the lyrics of your song. Did you forget?" I said fake smiling.

"No. I didn't. But I know my sister very well. Common! U can tell me." He said while holding my hands.