Chapter 17 PART 2

"Yes, just two blocks away, I just moved here." She said getting up and pointed to the west side of the forest where we came from.

I got up and stood beside her, my eyes locked on Marcus.

"Your family are werewolves, correct?" I asked.

"Yep." She smiled.

"Do you mind if me and Marcus come over and ask a couple of questions, not to be rude or anything, but I truly thought there weren't any other werewolves here , except for me and Marcus here." I laughed.

She laughed nervously with me and answered "No I don't mind, just tell me when."

"Don't be afraid of me," I laughed, "I won't hurt you, I'm nice, I think, and maybe tomorrow?" I said and looked at Marcus.

"Sure, that works with me." He said, as if in pain, and shifted slightly.

I raised a eyebrow clearing saying, "We will talk later."

"Well, do you guys want to fool around or what?" I said shifting and running away, Marcus and Maria following closely later.

After about 2 more hours of fooling around in the forest with Maria and figuring more about her, Marcus and I decided to go and head on back to our apartment and wash up.

"Oh that was fun." Marcus said walking out of the bathroom, his hair damp from the shower.

"Yeah, I seriously felt like a little kid again,"

I remembered the days when boys still had cooties, when nobody had ever made fun of me being overweight, and when I had a somewhat normal childhood.

"Maria, seems nice, what do you think of her?" I said but Marcus totally changed the subject and ignored me.

"Are we going to be leaving again tomorrow or the day after?" Marcus asked, pulling his laptop onto his lap and clicking a few random buttons, hearing the click-clack of the keys getting pushed downwards.

"I think the day after, I need Ian to be gone, before I actually fully leave." I said to him, thinking of ways to get Ian taken away for good, either death or being cooped up in jail again.

I walked to the couch and plopped down onto it , thinking. I decided to call for Logan, I missed him, but I won't be that clingy type of girl, and talk about Maria, later.

"Logan?" I thought , wondering if he was going to hear me, or if his mind was blocked.

"Nat." He replied back to me, my heart racing.

"Hi," I said shyly, glad to be hearing his voice.

"Your shy." He said laughing.

I was so glad he couldn't see me because I was blushing pink even after only saying three words.

"No I'm not!!" I replied, smiling like a maniac.

"I can tell you are, your voice goes super soft." He replied.

"Fine I'm not shy, see?" I said as loud as I could.

"Not now you are." He said chuckling, his voice bring warmth to my heart.

"I miss you," I said, wanting to change the subject so he wouldn't tease me.

"Well, I don't know if I miss you." He said, clearly lying.

"Really now?" I said, teasingly.

"Yeah, I saw a new she-wolf." He said.

I growled, "Who is she?!"