Chapter 20:Cole's POV

[COLE'S POV]

There was a loud *CRASH* as I threw yet another piece of furniture against the wall.

How could I have been so stupid? I let her slip right through my fingers!

I've already done everything I could to let all the anger out, had a run in wolf form, broke about die punching bags, kicked a couple trees, you get the patern.

"Cole! Stop it!" I look up to see Charlie's best friend,Kylie. "Breaking things is not gonna help her! Ok so pull your shit together and go all Alpha on this issue!" well she's confusing.

"But she's gone!" I whined like a little baby.

"Is she dead? No! Is she hurt? Well she wasn't bleeding, so the worse they coulda' done was knock her out! So stop being a four year old! Charlie would be so disappointed in you!" she screamed.

"Do not talk to your Alpha that way!" I growled.

"Good! Your back. Now get your ass in there and find my best friend!"

"Fine."

"Good boy!"

I was currently in my now-destroyed study, when I was supposed to be commanding my pack, and helping them find their Luna.

The second I open the door, I feel guilty. Sitting there are six of the young children of the pack, weeping.

Children feel a stronger attraction to their Luna than the adult pack members, so they are more affected by her absence.

Theirs heads all whip up at me presence. The three boys wipe away their tears, trying to seem brave in front of their alpha, but failing miserably.

I stepped forward and gather all six children into my arms, letting them weep into my chest. Whispering comforting words, I walk into the meeting room, where the pack was waiting for reassurance.

The second I walked through the doors, all eyes were on me. The mothers of the children run forward and scolded them for disturbing the alpha.

I walk up to the center of the stage and begin to tell the pack the news,

"As some of you may know, your Luna, Charlie, has been captured" the whole room erupted into yells of protest, "by rogues."

And suddenly those yells intensify.

"What? Charlie's gone?" Connor exclaims.

"My baby!" Charlie's mother cried as her husband tries to comfort his mate.

"While the majority of the pack was fighting against the rogue attack, Charlie was alerting everyone and helping people get to the safe house. During this time she was kidnapped. There was blood," I hear several gasps." but it belongs to the rogues, Charlie was not harmed."

Some sighed on relief ,while some looked just as pissed as before.

"We are going to attempt to find her. Would everyone raise their hand if they are willing to assist in finding my mate? I understand if you do not, for it may be dangerous."

Everyone, even the women and children, raised their hand.

In this moment, I feel extremely proud to be alpha of such an amazing group of people.

And in this moment, I have hope. Don't worry my little mate, ill find you.

__________|A/N|____________

OMG I'm sooo sorry! This is so long over due, and yet so short!

Please don't hate me! And keep reading! I promise big things in the next chapter, even though its in Connors POV.

Ok so even though it sucks... what do you think?

Like it?

Love it?

Hate it?

Banana?

Yurr?

Love you! Thanks for being patient!

Kisses