Chapter 16: Connors POV

[CONNOR'S POV]

Is this a joke? I thought I was thinking the worse, like my baby sister was pregnant and they were double checking. Or she was doing drugs. Or something like that.

But a stalker? He could be watching us right now, some werewolves can mask their scent from other werewolves. He's probably one of them.

This is just too weird. I mean what if he hurts her? Or what if he hurts someone else? What if he kidnaps her?

With all these worse case scenarios running through my head, I make my way to the house.

As I enter the kitchen, I feel all eyes on me.

"What was that about?" Nicole asks.

"Nothing." I reply. I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, i'm sure as hell not telling Nicole.

"Oh please, it's something. You can tell me anything."

Bitch, I think nastily.

"You're right, it is something. But, it's none of your business." Watching as she flinches at my words and sits down.

"Can I know?" Cole asks, raising an eyebrow.

'I wasn't supposed to tell the over protective alpha mate.' I mind link to him, using our private alpha-to-beta link.

'Then tell your very curious best friend.'

'Sworn to secrecy, sorry dude.' I look at him sympathetically. 'You'll find out soon enough.'

'Does it involve Charlie?' He asked.

'Yes.'

'Her safety.'

'Maybe.' Dammit, should of said no. Always go with a lie instead of simply bending the truth. Words to live by.

'Tell me. I want her to be safe.'

'I know that, but she doesn't want you going all alpha mate on her, and over reacting. If I think you need to be told, then you will be told.'

'Fine.' That surprised me. But, I knew that he was going to investigate later.

'And no going detective on us.'

'But-'

'No buts!' God, we sound like a mother and child.

'No promises.' He's one stubborn kid.

'Cole Zachary Bellson, you will do as I say, or so help me, no dessert for you!'

'Fine, mom.' He replied grumpily.

And I smile on victory, even though I know that's not the last conversation on this subject we'll be having.

A/N

Hey you guys! Sorry for short chapter.

Can I have 10 comments and 5 more votes for next update?

And should I write another werewolf story? It would be different then this one, really different. I have the main idea, will post summary on next update (after comments and votes) and hopefully you'll tell me what you think.

Tah tah.

Love ya.

Kisses