"Here we are, me and my dad always used to come here before games sometimes, its a nice little place" He says to me when we walk in, I smile at the lady that is at the door. "Seems nice" The lady seats us in the back corner by the window, she must have recognized Niall at least and probably Louis too. "Thank you" she nods to me and walks back to her other tables.

"So, the food here is good depending on what you get. The waffles are amazing, but you have to get only the whipcream on the side because they always make it get soggy and gross"

"Also, the home fries are so good, I've been trying to get the recipie from them but they're rock solid on it."
I smile and pick up a menu. I admire Niall for his energy this early in the morning, he always brings a smile to my face talking about anything. I know he loves food though.

"Incoming!" something warm and gross hits my face, when I put my finger on it I notice that it was a home fry covered in ketchup. Louis looks away quickly and goes back to eating his food normally, as if I didn't notice, "Did you just hit me with a fry?" I say to him, clenching my teeth together. Louis looks up like nothing happened, and raises his eyebrows "Uhhh, nope. Wasn't me" Niall laughs and Louis smiles before going back to his food. No way is he getting away with this.
"Aaaand fire!" I flick the 3 forks forward and a few fries then hit Louis when he looks my way. I laugh and slap my knee, he has ketchup covering his eye and some on his nose too. Niall notices and starts lughing too, then takes a picture "Priceless" Louis looks annoyed but like he still knew it was coming. It's a perfect sight, I wish I could see it everyday.

"Guys! It's 11, the game is at 12" Louis says while tapping both me and Niall on the arm really fast and annoyingly. Niall slowly turns his head to face Louis, with an annoyed look on his face. Louis just smiles innocently at him "We should probably get going" Niall smiles and rolls his eyes, leaving money for the bill on the table. "Okay, lets go"

"Thank you miss" Niall says to the ladies at the door as we walk out, I put back on the sunglasses since it's quite a sunny day out today. "Aren't those Harry's?" Louis asks me while we're walking to the stadium

"Uhhh..why would you say that..?" I don't know if Harry would get mad at me or not for taking them, they do look quite expensive. "Because they say Harry on the side" He smiles and takes them off my face, pointing to the sides where his name seems to be etched into the plastic or whatever these are made of. "Oh." He chuckles and hands them back to me. "Yeah."

"Just down these stairs and to your left" The guy at the top of the stairs says to us when we enter, he points to the area where are seats will be. They're not too bad, not too far and not too close. "Thank you" I've heard that so many times today and it's still morning, we're just very nice people I guess.

The national anthem of the countries play and somebody sings, they do it very well. The players warm up and then the game starts. I don't know anything about the game, Louis doesn't seem to either. "Ooh!" Niall leans back in his seat and watches the game intently. It's so fascinating to watch people when they're interested in something or doing something they love doing. Espescially Niall, he's always so cheery and happy about it all and makes it way better. Harry looks mad or annoyed alot of the time and even if he doesn't mean to, he still does.

"Hey, i'm going to get some food you want to come?" Louis says to Niall, he just shrugs it off and not taking his eyes off the game. This might be the first time I've ever seen him turn down food. Wow.

"I'll come" I say to him, and he nods at me. We go up the stairs and to the snack bar, getting a bag f popcorn and some nachos. I'm about to turn aound to go back to our seats but then I hear a scream, almost making me drop the nachos. "OMG that's Louis Tomlinson!!!" A few girls run up to us and surround us, I almost get the cheese in my hair.