Chapter 2-I swear every non-living object is a bully

Chapter 2- I swear every non- living object is a bully

Hola Amigos! First of all can I just take this moment to say how amazing you guys are? TRSMN is at #43 in humor already and we're like only one chapter in, so well, thank you!

Anyway a lot of you messaged me asking my update schedule. So if you already don't know then please know that I do not have an update schedule, reason being my schedule is ALWAYS jam packed. And it only varies between- mildly busy, really busy and headless-chicken- crazy busy.

So I normally update on the mildly busy days and unfortunately they don't come with premonitions so I'm sorry about that BUT what I can tell you is that I will be updating TRSMN after 16th May. Why? Because I will be out in the mountains, inside woods. LITERALLY. I am going for an adventure summer camp to Chail, Shimla so yeah if you don't receive an update atleast by 18th, then that would mean I probably died. Just kidding.

Anyway, my horrible jokes aside, let's get on with the update!

Yashiexx

++++++

I can't do it.

I can't do it.

No, maybe I can do it. It's no big deal.

Yeah, I can do it.

I can do it!

Who am I kidding, I can't do it.

I can't do it!

"Could you just stop internally having a mental freak-down?" Addyson interrupted my crazy chain of thoughts.

I snapped my head to look at her with wide eyes.
"How did you know?"

She rolled her eyes. "I don't know, triplet telepathy maybe or also maybe the fact that you've nervously chewed through your fingernails and are probably chewing flesh at this point. Ugh disgusting." She reprimanded disdainfully as her eyes flitted to my chewed up cuticles as she filed her immaculately perfect nails.

I immediately withdrew my hand from my mouth. Hey, old habits die hard. I always did this when I was freaking out.

Addy made a face at me for good measure, so that I could understand that my disgraceful habits didn't settle well with her perfect self.

"Dee seriously, it's gonna be fine. It's a kick- ass job opportunity, you should be out of your mind with excitement today and not sitting there in your PJ's chewing through what remains of your nails and freaking out."

If only you knew Addy, if only.

Today was officially my first day to work which also meant my first day of officially working with Elliot Rivers. And I just could not work up my nerve to face him again. It was too embarrassing, I'd rather dig a hole and maybe curl up there for all of eternity or maybe till someone brainwashes Elliot.

"Is there a chance that I could pretend I don't exist like for maybe an year or so? I don't know, just a crazy suggestion."

Addyon shook her head at me, her crazy blue hair had been dyed back to their normal dark brown and ombre shade but believe it or not she actually turned her blue hair into a fashion statement the week she had to deal with it. Only she could manage that.

"How about another crazy suggestion which includes you to get your crazy little butt and change into decent clothes and make yourself presentable so that you don't get late on the first day of work?"