"Good evening, Josh...." I said.

"Good evening to you too and by the way, you look stunning as always." He said and it made me blush gladly it wasn't beet red or my parent would have seen it too.

"Now let's take pictures of you two, I'm sure this are gong to be good photos in your album." Mom said and started taking pictures.

We smile at shot after shot and it kind of tire us both already and my dad kind of saw and felt it so he stopped mom from taking photos and made us go, whew....that took us long.

"Sorry about my mom, she just likes taking pictures of me ever since I was a little girl...and she couldn't let me to like this slip away." I said.

"And I forgot to tell you, but you outdone yourself tonight, you look dashing and even more handsome." I said and it made him stop and look at me.

"Don't I look handsome everyday?" He asked me

"No, you look good everyday, tonight your handsome" I said and kissed his cheek and pulled him towards his Mercedes Benz....oh and I forgot to tell you guys, me and josh decided to use red as our color for the dance because the theme of the dance is "Love in Paradise"...so it's either you wear red or pink for the event.

He started driving and we reached the school in no time, he stepped out of the car and opened the door for me and it caused a lot of attention from the students around us. We both went inside the school and to the gym.....it was everything I wanted it to be and it all worked out according to plan..

"Let's go backstage to ready?" He asked me.....if you're wandering why we are going backstage......remember when the principal requested us to sing to them well, you're going find out later.

"Yeah, just a bit nervous...." I said and we proceeded to the back.

"Good evening students and administrators......I welcome you all to the annual high school dance, tonight is going to be different from the past dances because the theme of the dance is Love in Paradise.....now let's start the dance with a song number from our champions in the past Music slash singing contest......Kate Cruz and Josh Salvador, let's all give them a round of applause." The emcee said and it was our queue to go up...

"Good evening to all, hope you all like and enjoy our performance...sing along if you know the song guys.." Josh said and we both proceeded with the intro of the song and he started to sing first.....

"Back At One"    (Play the song on top if you want to sing along with it....it's a really good love song.)

#Josh's part
"It's undeniable... that we should be together...
It's unbelievable how I used to say that I'd fall never
The basis is need to know, if you don't know just how I feel,
Then let me show you now that I'm for real...
If all things in time, time will reveal...
Yeah..."

At first, I was still unsure or uncertain of what I feel towards Josh, I thought it was just some puppy love like before...but this time there were things that I can't explain or describe that only when I see is where everything makes sense...time sure did bring him to me....

"One... you're like a dream come true...
Two... just wanna be with you...
Three... girl, it's plain to see that you're the only one for me...
And four... repeat steps one through three...
Five... make you fall in love with me...
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I'll start back at one
(yeah)"