I alternated between soft bites and hard licks to both of her breasts while she squirmed and moaned below me, with her eyes shut tight.

She'd bite her lip once in a while in an attempt to muffle the sounds and I knew that when I started touching her, she'd stand no chance.

It was a good thing we were alone.

As I continued to lave her breasts with my tongue, my hands trailed down to the shorts still glued to her waist. I gripped the thick waistband and detached my mouth off of her chest for a moment, "is this o-"

I'd barely asked the question before Paiten nodded enthusiastically and raised her hips. I pulled them down her smooth legs and she kicked them off impatiently when they reached her ankles.

She sat up and cupped the back of my neck with one hand and locked my lips in a fiery kiss. She'd never kissed me with such urgency before – I could feel her desire emanating from her skin onto mine.

I lowered her back onto the bed and disconnected our lips so I could take my own shirt off. I was still in my bra, a plain push-up that made my breasts look perfectly round and perky. Paiten stared at my chest for a moment, her eyes widened and her lips parted.

"Like what you see?" I asked and she nodded and swallowed heavily. With a chuckle, I unclasped my own bra and tossed the thing aside, exposing my own breasts to her eyes.

I knelt between her legs and spread them apart. I ran a nimble hand through her lower abdomen and over her pelvis. Paiten was breathing slowly and I leaned up to kiss her one last time – this time my kiss was chaste and soft before I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her underwear and pulled them off of her legs.

I then crawled up her body and settled down beside her, laid on my back and gripped one of her legs. Paiten made a sound of surprise because I was sure she expected me to settle between her legs, but I had other ideas.

I swung her leg over my own so that she laid exposed on one side. With a gentle hand, I ran a hand up her thigh and rubbed at the most sensitive part of her legs while she exhaled heavily as a reaction to my touch. I took my time teasing her while she grew more frustrated and it was amusing to witness.

I finally had mercy on her after a few minutes and with tentative fingers, I rubbed at her wet slit, then turned my attention to her clit, rubbing slow circles over the thousands of nerve-ending while she whimpered beside me.

I alternated between slow, gentle circles and fast feverish ones until I had Paiten moaning my name in ecstasy while she writhed on the sheets, her pleasure reaching its peak.

Her body trembled as she came, her hips shot up off of the bed and crashed back down. I watched her face intently, noting the way she had her eyes screwed tight and lips parted.

She placed a shaky hand on my arm once she calmed down and laid on her side to face me, capturing my lips in a sweet kiss.

"Are you okay?"

My words came as a whisper against her parted red lips and she nodded even with her eyes closed.

"That was incredible," she breathed.

"I'm glad," I murmured and kissed her temple.

She orientated herself into a straddle me, both of her legs holding one of mine down and I felt her wetness coat my thigh. I sat up to meet her lips and after another kiss, she said, "I want more, Anna."

I nodded against her and ran a hand through her hair again.

I had another (brilliant) idea so while we kissed, I flipped our bodies so I was on top of her once more and rubbed at her little clit again while I manipulated a finger in between my own folds. My eyes closed in bliss as I went in slow circles for the both of us.