fourteen

C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

☆☆☆

Mature Content.

×

Paiten was nervous and I could tell by the way she fixed her large brown eyes on me as I hovered over her small frame.

Amidst all the anxiety for being in an unfamiliar atmosphere, there was still a sense of wonder in her gaze. She stared up at me as if I had all the answers to the universe and it caused a warm, fuzzy sensation at the depths of my core.

No one had ever looked at me like that before. Sure, there were the adoring gazes that lovers past and present had graced me with, looks of lust and desire – but I'd never encountered a look quite like the one Paiten presented me with.

I was sure it had to do with her inexperience and her naivete. I was seven years her senior and I'd slept with women before. I knew she looked to me for guidance and safety and I would give her that.

I used my right hand to cup her cheek and leaned down towards her face, "are you okay?"

She nodded, then licked her delicate red lips, "I'm just a little, uh, nervous. I've never..."

"I know, Sweetheart and there's nothing wrong with feeling nervous but you know you can trust me and if I do something you don't like or if you want to stop altogether then just say the word and I'll stop."

Paiten bit her lip this time, seductively drawing her bottom lip between her perfect teeth while her eyes travelled down from my lips to my collarbone.

"I want to do this," she said resolutely.

"Okay," I replied and stroked her cheek in slow back-and-forth successions.

"I'm going to kiss you now," I said and Paiten nodded.

I leaned down and captured those gorgeous lips between my own, soft and tentatively at first until I could no longer control the urge to gently bite down on her soft lips.

Paiten whimpered at this and it gave me the opportunity to slip my tongue into her warm mouth.

I got lost in the heat of our mouths as I always did whenever we kissed and felt the passion within burning an upwards trail from my core right through my chest and throat until I felt everything inside blaze intensely.

We kissed for a long time and it gave Paiten the opportunity to relax. She had her arms looped around my neck and held me close while my fingers ran nimbly through her coarse hair. I kept my touch gentle as Paiten was tender-headed.

When I felt that it was time, I trailed my lips down her throat and kissed the spot that connected her jaw to her neck. She exhaled heavily at the touch of my lips there and tilted her head back to give me more access.

For a moment, I couldn't speak, because the light casted an orange-like glow to her features. She was staring at me with so much desire in her eyes and everything about her was so fucking beautiful and I felt overwhelmed and genuinely blessed just to be in her presence.

She was still watching, still waiting for me to the lead the way but this time all the nerves werr gone and were replaced with an almost-cocky well what are you waiting for? look.

I traced my finger over her collarbone before letting it travel down her chest to lightly grab and pinch at her dark nipples. I tilted my head down to catch a nipple between my teeth and I grazed it gently. Paiten moaned.