seventeen

C H A P T E R   S E V E N T E E N

☆☆☆  

Mature Content

×

The sound of a closed fist rapping against our bedroom door jolted me awake.

"Girls, we'll be leaving for the airport in an hour, start getting ready," my dad said. I heard his retreating footsteps.

I blinked my eyes a few times to get rid of the blur of sleep that covered my eyes in a thick mass of confusion. When the room came into focus, the first thing I saw was a mass of black curls strewn over the pillows and a pair of tan, naked shoulders poking out from the blankets.

A part of me had been afraid that last night was but a figment of my own over-excited imagination, but with Manda laying naked next to me and with our clothing strewn all over the floor, I then knew that what had happened last night was real.

I felt a blush travel to my cheeks as the memories started to flood in. I could still feel her lips on mine, I could still remember the way it felt when our bare bodies touched.

My mind was too occupied with sorting my emotions about last night out for me to have the courage to wake Manda up. I wouldn't even have known what to say to her, nor did I think I'd be able to look her in the eye.

I got my towel and headed straight for the bathroom and got into the shower. I made the temperature as hot as I could handle. Hot showers could cure close to anything when it came to me and they were a most wonderful remedy for my overthinking.

I scrubbed at my skin with an exfoliating brush and some Radox liquid soap, feeling a ton of relief in all the tension hotspots in my body at the combination of the heat of the water and the roughness of the brush and the soothing after-effect of the soap.

My mind began to wander back to last night and I felt a flutter of something sweet and girlish in the core of my belly when I thought of the gentleness that had transpired last night between us. The way our lips had melted together, the way she yielded to me and let me in, figuratively and literally.

Even the way she'd clung to my shoulder blades when my fingers had been exploring her depths had been as tentative as it was tender. I thought of the more explicit details – what it felt like to hear her cry out my name as the lust reached it peak, or the way her hips had bucked when my tongue had entered her.

Amidst the wild images occurring in my mind I hadn't heard the bathroom door open. I was only startled out of my trance when I heard the shower door opening and before I could even turn around to look at the intruder, I felt a pair of hands slide down from my lower back, down to my waist and then to my pelvis.

They brushed past my mound, and dipped into my core without warning. Manda's lips latched onto my shoulder, and she sucked and bit enthusiastically as her pace became frenzied.

"Manda–" I gasped out as her fingers reached someplace inside of me that made my knees buckle.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked, her voice hoarse and thick with what I assumed was sleep.

"N-no," I replied. 

I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that my best friend and I were having sex again and that she was eagerly working towards making me orgasm. There was nothing gentle about it this time, just a frenzied rush to get me to my peak.

I reached out an arm to the shower wall to keep myself upright because with the way my legs were wobbling, I doubted I'd be able to remain upright. Manda curled her fingers into me the same way I'd done to her last night and I felt my core ignite with a flush of desire so strong it rendered me weak.