Before the Sun Sets: Part Two

Screams of battle cries erupted from mouths and spells from wands.

Everything and nothing was happening all at once, until it all stopped.

Donna, Harry and Ernie were frozen. There a gelatinous bubble around them. They couldn't move anything.

Only, Draco and Blaise weren't frozen. They were standing next to Bellatrix, eyes golden and dead.

"Will you fight now Potter?" Bellatrix laughed. "If you fight, you run the risk of killing your lover. If you don't, you run the risk of being killed yourself. If you run away, I'll kill Draco anyhow. So, what do you choose? Death by you, death of you or death by me? I'd fight if I were you." And Bellatrix released the three and she flew up into the air.

Harry held back tears as he looked at Draco.

"I'd hurry up and fight. I'll either kill or turn you." Bellatrix called down to them.

Donna looked Harry in the eyes. "Harry, we have to fight. Don't... don't think about it. She's trying to catch you off guard."

"She's right," Ernie said. "come on, we have to do this."

Harty took a deep breath in and raised his his wand as did all the other fighters in the playing field.

Spells continued to fly and hit and after a few minutes, Ernie was down. They weren't sure if he was still alive, as they couldn't exactly check.

"And now its even!" Bellatrix screeched with glee.

"It would've been even in the first place if you weren't such a coward!" Harry yelled.

"Oh, but then the fight wouldn't be fair." Bellatrix cooed. "You would all be dead in a split second and I would be victorious."

"Oh shut it!" Donna yelled up to her.

"Ugh! No one is any fun here. Should I shake things up? Maybe... Turn Miss Donna Cooper?" Bellatrix giggled.

"How the hell do you know who I am?" Donna's eyes widened as her wands spouted spells, even though they never hit any one.

"Donna ignore her! She's trying to catch you off guard?" Harry called from across the the park.

"Well, you didn't possibly think that I would go to you guys with a little background research? Know your enemy, am I right? " She smirked.

Donna gritted her teeth and she saw Harry putting his wand down to talk to Draco.

"HARRY NO, HE CAN'T HEAR YOU, HE'LL KILL YOU!" Ernie screamed. Donna didn't even notice that he was up again.

Donna turned back to Bellatrix. "Come down here and fight me." Donna said. It wasn't even a request or a question. It was an order.

"Oh, but I don't want to kill you so fast." Bellatrix yawned.

Donna laughed. "Oh really? I am the one who killed Your husband last year. Oh and he screamed. And it was beautiful. "

Bellatrix's mouth dropped, her eyes filled with blood lust. She jumped down her hands touching the ground in a fancy way that muggles loved to insert in action movies. "Now, you die. Today is the day that I find out who I can pin my husband's death on. Today is the day that I avenge him. Donna Cooper, today is the day you die."

"Its all talk with you isn't it?" Donna said.

"CRUCIO!" Bellatrix screeched followed by Donna's screams of pain.

"Expelliarmus!" Ernie yelled, disarming the Lestrange.

~~~

"Draco, please. You have to snap out of it. Please." Harry begged.

Draco simply smirked and walked absentmindedly forward.

"Okay, I'm gonna put my wand down. I'm not gonna fight you." Harry put his wand down and he heard Ernie yell at him.

"HARRY NO, HE CAN'T HEAR YOU, HE'LL KILL YOU!"

Harry ignored him. "Please Draco, I love you."

"Love? I don't love you. No one could love you. You may be everything but you are nothing, especially to me. I despise you, as does the Dark Lord whom I serve and have bound my loyalty to." Draco snarled.

"That is not Draco talking. The Draco I know would never serve Voldemort again." Harry tried to reason.

"You never knew me. But I know you. You poured out your heart expecting me to be your mold. Well guess what? You thought wrong. No one could ever love you." Draco chuckled.

"Please, " Harry sobbed. "it's the spell talking. We love each other, remember?"

"Oh shut up!" Draco yelled and Harry jumped back a bit.

"Draco please, I-"

"AVADA KADAVRA!" Bellatrix screamed.

~~~

"REDUCTO!" Donna yelled, the magic slamming into Bellatrix.

"Grab her knife!" Ernie said.

Donna ran over, Ernie limping behind clutching his gut. It was cut in the fight when Bellatrix caught them off guard by pulling out her classic and infamous but simple dagger.

Donna grabbed it and raised it above Bellatrix's chest and brought it down.

"Oh my god. I... I killed her. I killed someone. Oh my god, Ernie." Donna sobbed

Ernie stumbled and sat down. "It's alright..."

~~~

Everything happened in slow motion. Or, at least, it felt like it to Draco.

"Harry?" Draco asked, his head suddenly clear and his own again.

Draco heard Donna cast a spell in the distance, "(Reducto!") But it sounded like it was a million miles away.

But Harry didn't respond. He just fell.

"Harry?" Draco asked again running to him.

Draco grabbed Harry's limp body. "Harry," Draco sobbed, shaking him. "please wake up. Please baby, answer me. Scarhead? Please, Harry wake up!" Draco slapped Harry's face.

You guys ready for the last chapter next week? Because I am so not.