Trampolines and trips

For the sake of this story, you must read the authors note at the end of this chapter. Thank you. ~Arin

"Ugh, I'm so tired." Harry said, sitting down at the Griffindor table.

"Did you tap it?" Ron asked, seductively raising and eyebrow.

"Oh god no! Why would you think that? It was the first date!" Harry exclaimed. "We just stayed up till like, one in the morning talking."

"I think you mean moaning." Ron smirked.

"I don't think we're talking about you and Hermione..." Harry smirked back, happy with his comeback.

Hermione turned a brilliant shade of red, as did Ron.

"Hey," Draco said, walking past and winking.

Harry's stomach filled with butterflies and smiled back.

"Drarry is so adorable." Luna giggled.

Harry and Ron turned to each other exchanging confused looks. Hermione simply chuckled knowingly.

"What is Drarry?" Harry asked.

Hermione's eyes widened and whisper screamed, "No! You must never ask a question like that!"

"Well, Drarry is..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you understand now why you can't ever ask that?" Hermione smirked.

"My brain is fried. I still don't have a proper grasp of this ship stuff." Harry rubbed his head.

"Don't have to say that twice." Ron replied, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, Harry, can I talk to you?" Draco tapped Harry on the shoulder from behind him.

"Sure," Harry walked to Draco and waved his friends goodbye. "whats up?"

"Are...Ron and Hermione... okay with me? I mean, I tourtured you three for years... they don't hate me right?" Draco messed around with his fingers

"No, of course not! They practically set us up! Honestly, if it weren't for them, we wouldn't be together." Harry assured him.

"Togther? So, are we officially official?" The blond smiled.

"Uh, I mean, if you want to be. I mean..."

"I'd like to be."

"Okay, boyfriend." Harry smirked.

Alrighty then, boyfriend." Draco giggled.

~~~~~~~~~

"You ready?" Draco said.

"Yes. Just do it." Harry held his breath.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"But, what if it hurts?"

"Draco, it won't." Harry said, anticipating everything.

Draco paused.

"For god's sake Draco, its just a trampoline! Just jump!"

"Okay." And Draco jumped. "This is fun!"

"See?" Harry smiled. "Okay, now stop. I'm gonna get on."

Draco stopped jumping up and down and Harry climbed on the black and blue trampoline.

"Now, hold my hands. And...JUMP!"

The couple jumped up and down together, laughing.

"Harry!" Someone called. "HARRY!"

The two boys stopped bouncing up and down and turned around.

"Oh, hey Neville." Harry smiled.

"Mcgonagall wants you guys." He said.

Draco and Harry came down from the "cylinder of bouncyness" (as Draco had put it) and walked towards Neville.

The brunette pulled messy haired boy aside. "Why are you and Draco hanging out?"

"We're bo- just friends. I mean, we are living together now." Harry said. "We have to be able to get along."

"Alright. I just don't want you to get hurt."

The three eighteen year old boys walked the rest of the way in silence.

Mcgonagall was waiting outside her office door.

"I gotta go. See ya!" Neville waved goodbye to the two.

"Hello professor." Draco and Harry said together.

"Let's go in here." She stated then said: "In prope futurum est" which Harry assessed, could only be the password.

They were carried up the the large wooden door and she opened it up.

"Sit." Mcgonagall gestured to the chairs in front of her desk.

Harry and Draco started to wonder if they were in trouble. Had Nick told that they were out late? Were gay relationships forbidden? Were they getting too close?

"You two have shown exceptional quality of work and improvement. You are one of the groups that will be goings to study and live in the muggle world. You will leave next week on Saturday the 12th of December."

"So... we aren't in trouble?" Draco asked.

"Oh of course not." She said.

"So, wait what's gonna happen?" Harry raised his eyebrows.

"Well, you'll be living in London." Mcgonagall said as if it were obvious.

Harry still looked confused.

"You'll be living in London. What more must I say?"

Drack leaned into Harry's ear. "Harry, she means that we'll be living like responsible muggle adults. In London."

"O-oh." Harry's eyes widened. "Like, working and stuff? I guess I can do that."

"You will be receiving information on where to live on Thursday your first 1000 pounds Friday night before you leave. When you reach London, it is up to you to support yourselves. Paying rent, food, and other necessities."

Professor Mcgonagall waited for them to nod their heads, meaning that they understood and then said, "Okay, enjoy the rest of your day. By the way Potter, could you fetch Ms Granger and Ms Cooper for me next? Thank you."

Harry looked back and nodded yes. The two walked down the stairs in silence.

Harry finally spoke up. "So... the muggle world. Wow."

"I know right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! So this is Arin. And... I guess I should skip right to it.

I have a problem.

And so do you.

I DONT KNOW WHERE THIS STORY IS GOING

I mean, its obvious that they're gonna live in the muggle world but... *sigh*

Do you guys have ideas? If you do, please please PLEASE tell me. Even if you think its bad or you aren't a writer, anything helps.

Anyways, if you want to learn more about me, check out, About a Genderfluid Pansexual With No Life. (Spoiler: its about me)