Operation: Harry and Draco's First Date

(Comment if you get the reference)

"Ron, Hermione! I don't know what to wear!" Harry called, half submerged inside his closet. (Hehe. I love me.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pansy! Blaise! Help me choose what to wear! Draco yelled from Blaise's room.

"WE CAN'T HELP YOU WITH THAT DRACO! YOU'RE THE FASHION EXPERT!" Pansy yelled back, Blaise agreeing with her silently before turning to make out with his girlfriend again.

Draco groaned and sat down on the floor. "I NEED A SECOND OPINION THOUGH!"

"DUDE, YOU'LL BE FINE! HARRY IS THE TYPE OF GUY WHO DOESN'T FUCKING CARE!" Blaise said, annoyed.

"OKAY FINE. I'LL JUST WEAR REGULAR CLOTHES." Draco pouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What if he doesn't like what I'm wearing? I mean, he is the super particular one." Harry said, worry in his voice.

"Harry, it will be fine. Just wear some nice dress robes." Hermione sighed.

"Okay...fine." Harry gave in. He just didn't want to look too put together. 

Harry grabbed his dress robes from Bill and Fleur's wedding. Hermione packed it for it for him saying, "You'll never know what you'll need.", and she was absolutely right. 

He went into the bathroom and changed.

"Hey, could someone help me with the tie?" Harry said, walking out of the bathroom a few minutes later, fully dressed in his robes.

"Aw, he looks so formal. It's so nice." Hermione gushed, hugging him.

"Oh, come on Hermione, give the man some space." Ron chuckled whilst Harry untangled his friend's arms from around him.

"Okay, I'll help you." The bushy haired girl sighed and faced Harry. 

She fixed up Harry's bowtie and then turned him towards the mirror.

"Don't you look handsome?" She smiled and Harry smiled back.

"I still don't understand why its a bowtie. I mean, you look like some grandpa going to church on a grandkids day out." Ron said.

"Ronald! Stop! I think he looks nice and presentable." Hermione argued.

"Bow ties are cool." Harry stated simply, shrugging his shoulders limply, but with conviction.

"Alright, alright. I get it. You have to go now. You have 20 minutes to get there and set up." Ron rolled his eyes.

"Okay, here's the basket of food and the blanket." Hermione handed him a wooden basket with a red and white blanket draped over it.

"Hermione, I'm not some little kid on his first date."

"You're completely right, Harry. You're a young adult on his first date."

"I've been on dates before. This isn't my first time 'Mione."

"Just let him go." Ron chuckled.

"Alright, good luck Harry." She said and kissed him on the cheek.

Harry took a deep breath in, smiled weakly and walked out of his dorm.

After he closed the door, Ron turned to Hermione and said, "So, now that he's gone..."

"Ron! Not in his room!" Hermione slapped her boyfriend's arm, "Let's go to mine instead. I know for a fact that Donna is gone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~