Wandless

Oh my gods, I am terribly sorry for the horrifically late update. *hides* I'm sorry!

"Good morning students!" Professer Hagglebee walked into the classroom, smiling brightly.

"Morning." The class droned back.

"How was your weekend class?" She asked.

No one answered back except for a few faked, "Good"s scattered around the room.

"So, after a rigorous 6 weeks, we are advancing a little bit."
Eveyone sat up a bit in excitement.

"Now, up to this point in time you have all studied muggle life. This week, we are putting that information to the test. This is also a test of teamwork."

Some slouched down once more while others stayed at attention.

Harry and Draco both groaned in disappointment making the professor look at them.

"Everyone, hand in your wands."

People reluctantly shuffled to the front of the room and put their wands in a box. The last time they had handed in their wands was only in the first week of school.

When everyone was seated again, the professor started talking again.

"This week will be a week without wands."

Everyone either groaned in protest or started whispering to the people around them.

"I know, I know. Quiet down now."

Harry rolled his eyes as a panicked look encased Draco's face.

"All of you will be in your dorms and will have to put the skills you learned in action all this week. Which also means no classes.
"Here are the rules. One, You must work out responsibility between your partners yourselves. Two, No going to the great hall for food, unless we tell you. You have to make your own meals up until then. Three, act like you are muggles and pretend you have never encountered a wand before. You'll receive your wands Monday morning at eight o'clock.

"This is your only class this week. And you are dismissed now. Good luck." The professor turned around placing the box of wands in a cabinet, locking the doors. 

Everyone grabbed their things, getting up as the volume slowly climbed.

"I can't live without my wand... I'm no muggle! I'm a wizard!" Seamus cried. Ron nodded in agreement and Harry simply rolled his eyes in disappointment. 

"Honestly Ron, Harry and I have been doing for years. I think you can manage." Hermione said.

"Well that's well all right for you guys, but you've both grown up with muggles. We were born into wizarding families! We don't know that stuff." Ron retorted.

"You guys have been taking classes for weeks. You've got to know something." Harry said. Both Ron and Seamus looked down, their faces as red as Weasley hair.

"We may have been using our wands the entire time..." Seamus said without looking up.

"So that's why everyone has been getting good marks. I knew it!" Hermione rolled her eyes in exasperation. "What about you Harry?" She interrogated.

"Why the hell would I use my wand? I don't need it. At least, not for the classes. "

Ron perked up before declaring, "Hey! You can our wands out of the cabinet with that muggle trick. The Benny pins!" 

"Bobby pins you mean." Hermione stated. "And no, that won't happen. I know what you'll ask next. 'Can we borrow some pins?'"

"Oh, come on Hermione. You want your wand back too and I know it." Ron smiled and nudged her. Seamus spotted Dean Thomas and waved goodbye, leaving the conversation.