Harry Needs Help

"I still don't understand why we have to learn this muggle stuff."

"I told you Ron," Hermione rolled her eyes. "it because of the war. Voldemort- stop flinching Ron! He is dead! Anyways, Voldemort was against muggles, muggleborn and halfbloods. The wizarding world never wants something like the war to happen again. They want to create future generations of accepting magic folk."

"I guess that makes sense." Ron nodded.

"Hey." Harry sat down at the Griffindor table.

"Hi." Ron and Hermione both said.

"So, I heard about what happened last night. You okay?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah. I'll tell you guys more later." Harry said pointing at Mcgonagall, who was standing up.

"Hello students. As all of you should of you know, we a have eighth years joining us at Hogwarts this school year. After finals and Christmas break, these eighth year students will venture out into the muggle world. They will learn at muggle schools for a month and a half and then live like young muggle adults until June. Now, enjoy your dinner!"

Everyone continued eating and talking like regular except for one thing.

Harry and Draco were staring at each other from across the hall.

Of course, when Harry looked at Draco, he looked away and when Draco looked at Harry, Harry looked away.

Hermione caught sight of what was happening and smiled to herself.

~~~~~~~~~

"I see what this is about now," Hermione said when she and Harry walked out of the Great Hall.

"What are you talking about now Hermione?" Harry groaned.

"You needed an excuse to break up with Ginny! Admit it, you're a bit glad she's out of the picture now." She smirked

"What? Why would you say that? I love Ginny, but," He trailed off.

"You love Draco too."

"No I don't! He is just a friend!"

"Yeah, for now. You both want more. Admit it." She said.

"Look mate," Ron was suddenly in between the two and joining in the conversation. "I hate Malfoy, but you guys would be perfect for each other. We can all admit that I am rubbish at spotting people who have a thing for each other, ("You are rubbish at that." Harry and Hermione said together.) but I swear, I can feel you two eye fucking from across the room. I think he could make you happier than when you were with Ginny."

"I don't know. It's just, we became friends recently and I don't want to ruin that, you know?" Harry looked down at his moving feet, because they were suddenly extremely interesting.

"So you do like him!" Hermione and Ron exclaimed.

"Yes, I do! Okay? I just... I don't know how to talk to him in that way. Hell, everytime I see him and get tounge tied. I mean, how am I supposed to ask him out?"

"Don't think." Ron said. "That's what I did when I asked Hermione out for a proper date."

Hermione snorted. "You? Ask me? The way I remember it, was that I asked you because you were too much of a gutless fish!"

"Yeah, that's true." Ron admitted. "But still, don't think and just do it."

"I'm gonna do it now." Harty said and ran off.

"Got get 'em tiger!" Ron called after him.

A few seconds later, Harry came running back. "I can't do it guys.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, now pretend I'm Draco." Hermione stated, gesturing to herself.

"I can't do that! You're... you've got... You're my best friend! This will just trumatize me!" Harry said.

"Alright fine, just do it now! You can do it! You did it with Ginny." Ron nudged Harry arm.

Harry turned to the redhead beside him. "And look how that relationship worked out."

Ron and Hermione looked at each other, sharing concerned looks.

Harry got up. "I'm going to do it. Right now. I'm not going to think, I'm just going to do it." And before his two friends could say anything, he had already walked off.

"I really hope he doesn't get turned down." Ron said.

Hermione smiled. "Are you kidding me? Draco could never turn him down. He likes him too much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though Harry said he wouldn't think, he still had about a thousand and one thoughts running through his head.

He walked up the stairs to the dorms and when he reached the main door, he paused. He stood there for a good minute attempting to wipe his mind, and them opened the door. He walked up two more flights of stairs as fast as he could and when he reached his and Draco's dorm, he pulled out his keys and unlocked the door. He swung it open where he saw Draco sitting on the floor bent over a pile a papers and a shoe box.

Draco looked over his shoulder in alarm and stuffed the papers and box under his bed. He quickly stood up and said, "Erm, hi Harry."

Harry opened his mouth to speak but nothing seemed to come out.

So, he took action.

He walked over to the blond and grabbed him by the shoulders. He leaned in and kissed him.

It took Draco a a few seconds to register what was happening, but then he melted into the kiss.

The two boys pulled away from the kiss and Harry coukd finally speak again. "Will you go on a date with me?" He asked.

"Hell yes." Draco replied, leaning in again.

~~~~~~~

DRARRY IS HAPPENING GUYS!!! I was gonna make this whole chapyer a dream because you know, April fools day. But I decided not to because I don't want y'all to kill me. But on a lighter note, MY BIRTHDAY IS IN NINE DAYS HELL YES!

I was gonna ask if we could get this book to 2k reads by my birthday but then I realized that it was just unrealistic.

Btw, do you guys find these long authors notes annoying? Idk. I just wanna talk to y'all! But if you guys don't really read them then I'll stop.

Okay, bye! ILY <3 <3