The Dream of Life

"Harry, it's just a dream. You are fine." Draco sounded worried.

"No, no. You don't understand. It was real. It's going to happen." Harry stuttered.

"Harry, calm down. Remember its just a dream."

Harry grabbed Draco by his shoulders. "Can you sleep with me again? I-I wanna feel safe."

"Of course, scarface." He smiled.

Harry scooched over and patted the place next to him. Draco pulled open the blankets and layed down.

The two boys just layed there, mere inches apart, and every so often they would brush the hair out of their eyes.

There was nothing sexual. They were barely touching. But those moments were important.

Why?

Because in those moments, they both realized that they were in love with the person in front of them.

********************

"Good morning, my ferret." Harry chuckled.

"I see you're happy Mr Scarhead." Draco smiled warmly.

"Oh great, you just reminded me."

"Oops." Draco tried to look as innocent as possible. "Wanna talk about it?"

"I...guess. Why now? Why here? Bellatrix is dead."

"Exactly what happened?"

"She was alive. Someone brought her back. Now she's after me."

"Well I promise that I will protect you." Draco said reassuringly.

"No! You have to run away from me. If she finds out that we're together..." Harry shuddered at the thought.

"We can withstand her. Come on. Have confidence in yourself."

"No, Draco, shes back from the dead. That could mean anything.

"Okay, but can you please just tell me what happened?" Draco begged.

"Alright. It all started like this..."

It was in a dark room. The only light came from the few candles scattered around the room. There was no order but it seemed to specific.

Then there was a man in black robes. He was chanting a spell.

"Levate! Levate! Excitavi te de profundis mors et tenebrae. Quacumque die invocavero te fracti animi et corporis. Et factus est etiam vivere. Bellatrix Lestrange, come forth and breathe once again. Ego sum, servus es. Et ego vitam et mortem vinceret. Veni, inquit, et vives. Vive!"

The man grabbed a bag that clattered around and he tossed it into the boiling iron cauldron. It was engulfed in the thick liquid and it birst into flames.

A faint smile danced on the males lips as bright light shone throughout the room.

A long, shrill, feminine screech rang through the room.

"SHE HAS ARISEN!" He yelled.

A shaking outline stood in the smoke, and the man slowly walked toward the figure.

The body had long, black, matted hair and pale skin.

"Who are you?" She asked

"That does not matter Ms Lestrange. What does matter is that you are alive again." He smiled

"Again?" She shrieked.

"The wife of the blood traitor killed you. Molly Weasley."

"I remember now. How could I let that vermin kill me?"

"That doesn't matter. Harry Potter is still alive. He killed our lord."

Bellatrix's eyes widened. "Then I shall kill him."

"I can't remember much else." Harry shuddered.

"Well, maybe something recently reminded you of my aunt. And that movie was about a resurrection. Sorta..."

"Maybe. I don't know. I just have bad feeling about it." Harry said.

"It'll pass. It will pass." Draco held his boyfriend is a warm embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Well shit. Im out of ideas, words and time. Well, thats not entirely true. I have too many ideas that nothing can really come out.

I am so sorry.